Best strategy to book early...

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

There's a great sale for on Bermuda cruises right now & the prices are low but the deposit they ask for is pretty high.

Do you think it would be possible to book when the deposit is 50% less and then have the BOGO 60% off applied later?

Is it something doable?

I would just like to secure a low price as soon as possible but since money is a little tight right now, I'm not quite ready to put 500$ as a deposit.

Thanks in advance!

My experience is that RCL rarely (I think I've seen it once or twice?) offers half off the deposit. However, if you do take such an offer and then want to rebook for a better discount, you would have to pay up to the full deposit at that time. Also watch that you are booking a refundable deposit if there is a chance you will be changing your mind.

Good luck!

My experience is that RCL rarely (I think I've seen it once or twice?) offers half off the deposit. However, if you do take such an offer and then want to rebook for a better discount, you would have to pay up to the full deposit at that time. Also watch that you are booking a refundable deposit if there is a chance you will be changing your mind.

Good luck!

Yes, this is what I was expecting.

And yes, I would definitely go for refundable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter