Best Restaurant to view Epcot fireworks from?

LuvThatMouse

Seeing the magic of Disney through the eyes of my
Anybody have any suggestions for a good restaurant to eat at right before the fireworks where we can sit and stay until the fireworks are over?
We did Rose and Crown the last time. Worked great but thought we might try another this time. Any suggestions?

Cantina de San Angel has been mentioned since it has outside seating next to the lake. However, it sounded like you had to get there pretty early to get a seat and that the view might be obstructed.

To be honest, because there is no guarantee you will get a table at Rose and Crown to view Illuminations, I would try for either Cantina de San Angel or the Fish and Chips next to Rose and Crown. Really, none of the full service restaurants are condusive to true Illuminations viewimg IMHO!

Matsanoma lounge in Japan. Great views of Illuminations as you enjoy your sushi and Kirin beer. If you must hear the show, step outside and watch from the balcony!

Fridye said:
Cantina de San Angel has been mentioned since it has outside seating next to the lake. However, it sounded like you had to get there pretty early to get a seat and that the view might be obstructed.

Honestly, I dont think this is a good idea. Firstly, it's a fast food type of restraunt. Secondly, because it's so casual and outdoor seating, people that have no intentions of eating there come and sit 2 hours before the show to get a spot. Even if you get a table, you are not directly up against the fence very well and people will just stand right in front of you. It's really not worth it here.

WDW LOVR said:
Matsanoma lounge in Japan. Great views of Illuminations as you enjoy your sushi and Kirin beer. If you must hear the show, step outside and watch from the balcony!

I would confirm this but I think you should still get there early, but I agree that this would be a good spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter