• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Rate Lowest For Just One Night

seashoreCM

All around nice guy.
Anyone want to venture a guess?

Say I reserved under the (Annual Pass) Best Rate program, the initial rate was $150. Of the three nights only one of them had AP availability at $100. when I called to inquire on the day Mousesavers (an independent web site) announced AP rates. Do I get:

(a) The $100. rate for all three nights since the published AP rate for the time period was $100. and "if anybody got it then I receive it too",

(b) The $100. rate for the one night,

(c) No $100. rate because it must be available for the entire stay.

?

2. Same situation except when the discount rate was announced, one of the three days in my stay was blacked out e.g. day after Thanksgiving.

(a, b, c) Same multiple choices.

?

I had asked this question before the rates were released. I am checking in on Thanksgiving Day. I assumed like past years that the there wouldn't be codes available until that Sunday. The CM told me I would have to have a separate reservation for the discounted days. Of course when the codes were released there were no blackout days so I was able to get the discount for the entire stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter