• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Quick Service Reataurants

mastodon

Mouseketeer
What are the best quick service restaurants at DL and CA?

Can you make reservations same day at table service or are restaurants pretty booked?

The Plaza Inn QS restaurant has a really good fried chicken dinner. As far as making an ADR at a TS restaurant the same day it depends which restaurant your talking about and what season you will be there if it's busy or not. I have made ADR's a day in advance during Halloweentime for breakfast at the Carnation Cafe and no ADR at this restaurant the day of but it was a weekday in October. But I don't think you can get away with this at the Blue Bayou.

What are the best quick service restaurants at DL and CA?
It really depends on your preferences. My favorite places are French Market, Rancho, Pizza Port, and Plaza Inn in Disneyland. In DCA, all the places on the Wharf, and Boardwalk Pasta. Also, the area by Stage 17 (Studio Catering is one spot) has some really good food. It is currently themed to the Marvel characters, but the tacos were awesome as were the nachos.

Can you make reservations same day at table service or are restaurants pretty booked?
Yes, sometimes, but you may be limited on times. I've had times when 2 weeks out I couldn't get a reservation at some of the restaurants, and other places I can get for next day. Example, Cafe Orleans can fill up fast, and the teas at Steakhouse for Christmas and Halloween are booked on the day they open. If there is a day you definitely want, get it early.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Best Quick Service:

DL- Plaza Inn not only for the delicious fried chicken but for the ambiance. Also we enjoyed sitting outside and watching all the characters coming out of the Tommorowland side.
Bengal BBQ- Get a variety of skewers and split them up. Squeeze the lemon over them, delicious!

DCA- Paradise Garden Grill for skewers and Greek salad, rice, chimchurri sauce.
Pasta place next door has an amazing Italian chef salad!

Midnightred

Attachments

• IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 16

DL
Plaza Inn
Jolly Holiday Bakery

DCA
Flo's V8
Pacific Wharf Cafe

Yes, getting reservations same day is not that hard. Except for Blue Bayou.

:wizard:

Jolly Holiday, French Market, Rancho del Zocalo, Plaza Inn.....and def. Paradise Garden Grill!!......(pizza offerings in the parks are NOT good!) Just look at the menus and figure what you're in the mood for.

My family really enjoys the Pacific Wharf cafe. It's location is great. It is close to margaritas at night, Ghiradelli's Ice cream ANYTIME, and there is a lot of seating.

We also enjoy Downtown Disney restaurants. Many of them have a quick service window, where you can get the same thing being served inside but cheaper and to go. Ralph Brennan's Jazz kitchen is our favorite. Good prices.

Bengal Barbeque by about a country mile for me. Though you'll have to go looking for somewhere to sit a lot of times after you get the food. But with the changes coming to Adventurerland that should get better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter