Best places to use the SNACK option...

Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland has pretty good smoothies and ice cream snacks if you're on that side of the park.

Our first (and only so far!) trip was iin '12, and the ice cream cookie sandwiches were to die for! We also loved taking the kids into the ice cream parlor ini MK on Main Street, I think. We also had the DP, and at the end of the trip, we had several snack entitlements left, so we took the kids shopping to Downtown Disney--Goofy's Candy Company.

For me, I love getting the ice cream sandwiches with fresh cookies from the Ice Cream Parlour in MK. Dole whips are also an (obvious) but delicious one. Best snack I had in AK was the jalapeno cheese pretzels! They were huge and so tasty!

My four year old prefers savory/salty snacks over sweet. Any suggestions besides the obvious popcorn and pretzels? Anyone know if AKL has the family size snack bags that someone mentions POR has? Thanks we will be there Feb 17-23, for our first trip.:earseek:

my son enjoys the fried rice at the yak and yeti QS for a snack credit. So a little savory add some soy sauce and it hits the salty component.

brought a bunch of caramel sweets home from Epcot's Germany to freeze and enjoy slowly over the next weeks to extend the Disney magic.

There is a wonderful soul who compiles a list every year or so of ALL the available snack credits. Just looking at the list is overwhelming but it's worth scanning through it to get some ideas. Try a Google search for WDW Snack Credits. :)

So I know if you do not use all of your TS or QS credits you can turn them into 3 snack credits. How many snack credits can you get for a kids QS or TS if gor some reason you wouldn't be able to use prior to the trip ending...weird I know but it happens :)

So I know if you do not use all of your TS or QS credits you can turn them into 3 snack credits. How many snack credits can you get for a kids QS or TS if gor some reason you wouldn't be able to use prior to the trip ending...weird I know but it happens :)
I'm not sure about the kids TS, but in the Disney computer system there actually aren't any kids QS (it's all just labeled QS). Adult QS = Kids QS. So, 3 snacks from each of those credits.

I'm not sure about the kids TS, but in the Disney computer system there actually aren't any kids QS (it's all just labeled QS). Adult QS = Kids QS. So, 3 snacks from each of those credits.
PERFET!!! THANK YOU!

We are headed to WDW in a few days. This is our second time going, but our first time using the Dining Plan. I know where we are eating all our quick service and ADR meals.

I have no idea what some of the best places to get our snacks are.
I would love snack suggestions for all 4 parks, places or actual snacks or both.
We have 8 snacks per person (1 day in AK, 1 day in Epcot, 2 days in HS, 4 days in MK)

I would appreciate any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dee

so what snacks did you decide to get?

brought a bunch of caramel sweets home from Epcot's Germany to freeze and enjoy slowly over the next weeks to extend the Disney magic.

I love this idea. We usually buy too many and end up throwing them away:sad1: but not anymore :banana:. Thanks.

we got the cronut with ice cream on top at epcot, great use of a snack credit. we were only going to get the cronut, but the person waiting on us suggested getting ice cream on top for the same use of the (1) snack credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter