Best Place Offsite for Disney Merchandise

my brother loves this one - I have not been yet - but will definitely go after my move

http://www.themeparkconnection.com/
This is definitely a different store than any of the other options,theme park connection is really a Disney pawn shop where anybody can buy and sell Disney items and merchandise,you can even find park props,movie merchandise and even 20-30 year old unique items only available maybe on eBay.I go to this place like twice a year and find some cool things.They moved from their previous Winter Garden warehouse to a bigger location closer to the parks near the Florida mall.I also get the attractions magazines that I'm missing as they carry them and they also film the Orlando Attractions magazine weekly YouTube show there.

Disney Character Outlets at the Premium Outlet Mall. We visited the outlet before visiting the parks and got so many good deals, like shirts for $4.99. We didn't end up buying any souvenirs in the Parks & saved a lot of money.

What's the easiest way to get to the two character outlets if staying at a Disney Resort?
Probably by cab or Uber if you don't have your own car. Depending on where you are on property, you might save a bit by taking DT and then grabbing a cab from DTD to the Vineland location, it's not really too far away from DTD. The I-Drive location might be a bit much by cab, but you could take the I-Ride Trolley all the way up I-Drive to the other outlet mall. This is a bit of trip as it covers the full length of the Red Line ($2 cash fare per ride).

There aren't really any viable public transit options for this direct from Disney.

We took our kids to Walmart. Huge selection. Not sure if "authentic park merchandise" but we saved a lot of money and the kids didn't know the difference.

No. Walmart does not have "Authentic Theme Park Merchandise".
Walmart has the shirts that say "Disney Florida". Those shirts are not sold in theme parks. Shirts in the Theme Parks will say "Walt Disney World", not "Florida".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter