Best pastry in disney???

do they still have this .. a friend went last year in September and he said they did not sell it anymore... is he wrong ?

Oh NO! :eek: My last visit was in 2010. Returning in November. I hope the pithivier is still there. It's so Good!

Napoleon from France bakery, strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons, creme brulee at Chefs, almond cheesecake at Narcoosee's.

Not sure if this qualifies as a pastry, but I can't have a trip without a cinnamon roll from Main St Bakery!!! :love:

Out of all the times I've been to MK, this past trip was the first time I have ever tried one of these. OMG!! We actually spent all of our remaining snack credits there before heading home and didn't eat it until the next morning. Even as a day old roll, it was DELICIOUS!!

While I wish I could find baklava at WDW that I really like...ah, but on to the positive...I really like the eclair and napoleon in France and the school bread in Norway, my favorite thing- which isn't really a pastry - but if we're throwing in cinammon buns (no shame in that either b/c they are YUM as well)...the pecan sticky buns served at 1900PF and from what I've now learned, Gasparilla Grill, are my fave. I don't normally get to have these things b/c of the nuts and DD5's nut allergy.

Oh, how I love thee...:love:

6062789459_c377a1384c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I am a sucker for chocolate croissants. The chocolate croissants at Pop Century are better than anywhere else I've tried in the World (at least 8 other locations tried including Boulangerie Patisserie) or indeed, in the world (including in the real country of France).

They are so good that we load up with our remaining snack credits and carry them onto the plane (we now pack large Ziploc containers so that we can efficiently bring them home). They freeze beautifully. I had one for breakfast this morning (last trip = last week of March).

The napoleans from France and if we are going in cinnamin rolls - we love the ones from the Main Street Bakery at MK hot out of the oven!

My favorites the carrot cake cookie at DHS! It think it is called the Writers Spot?!:love:

They're also available in the sweet shop/store on the corner heading down towards TOT (just around the corner from Starring Rolls) - can't remember the name of the shop/store.

mmm a few! cloudhorns and schoolbread from Norway @ Epcot, cheese danish from all over! :love:

The schoolbread is what I want to try. I love most pastries though.

What is a cloudhorn? Anyone have a pic of either of these?

It's midnight here and now I'm hungry! :headache:

My new favorite are the Mickey-head-shaped chocolate chip banana muffins we had from the Boardwalk Bakery. :earsboy:

That and I'll never turn down a chocolate croissant from anywhere they have them, as long as they're fresh. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter