Best off property houses?

kajack

Earning My Ears
Last year we stayed at Windsor Hills and loved it. I was wondering if there are any other places we should check into renting a house. I like the gated communities. Maybe something a little less expensive than Windsor Hills?

The other gated communities to look at would be Windsor Palms and Emerald Island. They are near Windsor Hills, tend to be older and have less amenities (ie. no pool slide at the main pool). They are definitely less expensive than Windsor Hills.

If you check out Kissimmee homes at vrbo.com, these subdivisions are located in the Kissimmee Central West section (Winsdor Hills is in the Kissimmee West section).

There are other gated communities that use a code rather than having a manned gate. These are Acadia Estates, Formosa Garden Estates and Sunset Lakes. My favorite outside of Windsor Hills is Sunset Lakes. We had friends that stayed there, and I loved it. My DH didn't like it as he thought it was too quiet. :confused3

My favorite outside of Windsor Hills is Sunset Lakes. We had friends that stayed there, and I loved it. My DH didn't like it as he thought it was too quiet. :confused3

We really loved Sunset Lakes. The quiet was just perfect for us!

We have stayed at WH 3X and also Indian Creek 2X. We really like WH but LOVE Indian Creek(1/2 mile down the road from WH). Love getting a 4 bed./3bath. partially Disney themed pool home with game room for under $1000 for 8 nights!
Here is the guy we rent from, Michel. http://www.houseforrentflorida.net/en/houses.php

We have stayed there twice and will be staying in Dream house in 2 1/2 weeks! http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p169212- listed on homeaway.com
My 5 y.o. always ask to "go home" I tell him "we are home" and he shakes his head and says "No, to our Disney home!" So cute!
Tell him Tracey sent you ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter