Best MK Rides for EMH (morning)

Dayzy

Mouseketeer
What are the best rides to go for morning EMH in Magic Kingdom? We've never done EMH before and before choosing our FPs I'd like to know what the best to hit first thing and I can save the FP for other stuff later.
Thanks!

In December we did Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Tea Cups and Buzz Lightyear during our EMH. Used our FPs for the big rides, that way you can do more during EMH.

We usually make the loop of quick Fantasyland rides then head over to Tomorrowland during EMH - Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Barnstormer, Dumbo, Tea Cups, Tomorrowland Speedway, Buzz, then Space Mountain. Sometimes we do Space first, skip the others in Tomorrowland, do Peter Pan second, then follow the same order. Those are all rides that we all sort of like that we wouldn't want to wait in a long line for and that we also wouldn't want to burn a fastpass on.

We usually head over to Splash and Big Thunder once EMH ends and save our fastpasses for lunchtime or later.

Is the 7DMT open for EMH? I'd do that first if you do not have a fast pass for it for later. Save your FPs for some of the mountain rides in the afternoon (Splash, Big Thunder Mtn). I think if you do Peter Pan and then Pooh/Space Mountain and then just pick from any in Fantasyland/Tomorrowland rides, you'd be good.

The greatest hits of morning EMH, of rides that are opening during EMH and will build long lines later, are (in order): 7DMT; Peter Pan; and Space Mountain. Of the three, Space Mountain will have the shortest morning EMH line with the highest chance of repeatability.

We head to Space Mountain, then head to Buzz Lightyear. We do the people mover coz it's the people mover and we love it! Then we head over to Pirates so we are in the vicinity when it opens, finding some snacks as we amble along . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter