Best loaded nachos?

A big surprise for us this year were the nachos at Cap'n cooks at the Poly. Way Delish!!!
CapnCooksPulledPorkNachos.JPG

We actually really enjoyed the ones at Pecos Bill at MK. I LOVED the self service fixings bar where you can help yourself to all the cheese, guacamole, salsas, sour cream, jalapenos, etc that you want (only downside is the cheese then isn't melted on the nachos but it's still SO good!)

The ones at the Poly are delicious, but they aren't standard nachos. They are made with homemade potato chips instead of tortilla chips.

I've had the ones at Cantina de San Angel a couple times and thought they were decent.

I am looking forward to trying the ones at T-Rex this trip. They look yummy.

I want to try Trex too. Are you making a reservation for that? I am trying to decide if I can walk up and hope for the best.

I want to try Trex too. Are you making a reservation for that? I am trying to decide if I can walk up and hope for the best.
We have a Landrys card, so I'm not going to make an ADR. We are planning an early lunch (around 11) on our "no parks day".

I really enjoyed the nachos at Paradiso 37 if you go to Disney Springs. It's an appetizer, but I ordered it as my dinner and definitely couldn't finish it. Pretty sure the appetizer portion is listed as "for two," but it's a giant portion for an appetizer.

We love the Poppin Nachos at Pop - but not sure they are offered anymore? They were great with the "house made" kettle chips...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter