Best Length for WDW/Uni Trip?

MamaBelleRN

Mouseketeer
How many days do you think would be needed to see WDW, Uni, and possibly Discovery Cove? As I am planning our second trip to WDW, I was thinking nine nights based on the fact our first trip of seven nights felt just a little short. And that was without Uni OR Discovery Cove. When you've done both WDW and extras in the same trip, what did you find to be the ideal length?

How many days do you think would be needed to see WDW, Uni, and possibly Discovery Cove? As I am planning our second trip to WDW, I was thinking nine nights based on the fact our first trip of seven nights felt just a little short. And that was without Uni OR Discovery Cove. When you've done both WDW and extras in the same trip, what did you find to be the ideal length?

I would have 4 days for WDW and 3 days for Universal (w/ the new water park), plus 3 days for "favorite" parks and 3 down days...so 13 days would be ideal. So, you might want 6 day WDW tickets and 4 day Universal ones (and an extra day or AP if you wanted to go in to just dine or ride your 3 FPs and leave)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter