Best deal on Disney tickets?

Annette_C

Mouseketeer
I know there's the 4day magic Ticket offer going on at the moment for just under $300 pp but have you found any place selling Disney tickets cheaper than that?

And those tickets do have an expiration as well as a blackout date. I was going to get them for a trip during easter week, but of course they are blacked out that week. If it works for your time frame of travel and know that you don't want hoppers and are only going to visit each park once -- then those are some what of a good deal.

i thought the SoCal resident $189 for 3 day park hopper with magic morning is a pretty sweet deal...

Can anyone pm me the link to the mousesavers newsletter. I seem to have deleted my email from January 17th. Thanks

I know there's the 4day magic Ticket offer going on at the moment for just under $300 pp but have you found any place selling Disney tickets cheaper than that?
The 4-park Magic ticket is the cheapest that you will find for a 4-day ticket. It has limitations (cannot be upgraded, first use must be by May 26, 2017 and you can only visit each theme park once).

Parksavers is another ticket seller that gets good reviews on the TPAS board. I purchased tickets from them last August and the confirmation email actually came from Expedia. I had no problems redeeming them. You might want to compare their prices with UT's.

If you aren't getting at least a 5% savings on your tickets from one of the online vendors, then the best deal for you is to buy Disney gift cards at a Target store using your REDCard for a 5% discount or one of the warehouse retailers like Sam's Club using a cashback credit card. The use those Disney GCs to purchase your tickets directly from Disney.

Does anyone know for sure, with the "4 Park Magic Ticket", I know you can only enter one park for one day, but can you enter the same park again on that same day?

Example: Go to Hollywood Studios on 5/4/17 in the morning, if we go back to our resort to chill out, can we return to Hollywood Studios on 5/4/17? I always thought so as but in the details of the ticket on the site (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/?rate=4park#4ParkMagicTicket) it states: "Ticket may not be used to enter the same park more than once." I just want to make sure they are taking "more than once [for the length of the ticket]" and not "more than once [within the same day]".

Does anyone know for sure, with the "4 Park Magic Ticket", I know you can only enter one park for one day, but can you enter the same park again on that same day?

Example: Go to Hollywood Studios on 5/4/17 in the morning, if we go back to our resort to chill out, can we return to Hollywood Studios on 5/4/17? I always thought so as but in the details of the ticket on the site (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/?rate=4park#4ParkMagicTicket) it states: "Ticket may not be used to enter the same park more than once." I just want to make sure they are taking "more than once [for the length of the ticket]" and not "more than once [within the same day]".

You can enter the same park on the same day. There's a thread on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board about this, and ravenclawtrekkie (who's a CM who works in ticketing) assured people that they can re-enter the same park.

Does Mousesavers still send out a monthly email newsletter? I haven't gotten one since December!

Any deals on a 3-day ticket? I've seen nothing since the 4-day thing. We want to spend 1 day at MK and 2 at Epcot.

I was thinking something would have come up by now. And when I made reservations last time, I kept getting emails to add a day for $$ (and I don't remember what the offer was) on a room. Thought I'd see something like that too. We are going in May and I just decided we needed an extra day but haven't added that in MDE yet.

Any deals on a 3-day ticket? I've seen nothing since the 4-day thing. We want to spend 1 day at MK and 2 at Epcot.

I was thinking something would have come up by now. And when I made reservations last time, I kept getting emails to add a day for $$ (and I don't remember what the offer was) on a room. Thought I'd see something like that too. We are going in May and I just decided we needed an extra day but haven't added that in MDE yet.
You're not going to see much in the way of deals for 3-day passes. Maybe a couple of dollars per pass, but not much more. The biggest deals are on tickets with at least 5 days and either hopping and/or water parks.

we just used undercover tourist. they had 7-day hoppers for the price of 4 days. great deal for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter