• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best counter service in World Showcase?

SeattleMark

Compulsive Planner and Research-aholic
Hi,

We're trying to juggle all of our sit-downs and counter service for our MYW dining package. We're going to have a nice sit-down meal for dinner in Epcot, but were looking for a good counter service lunch in the World Showcase section of Epcot.

Any ideas, suggestions, experiences?

I really like the Lotus Blossum Cafe in China. The Oarnge Chicken is very yummy.

While its not very exotic compared to the others, we really enjoy the Liberty Inn in America. Great burgers, dogs, and fries with a nice fixins bar. Plus they serve Sam Adams, DH's favorite beer, so it always gets his vote ;)

We are very partial to the Tangerine Cafe in Morrocco. My wife loves the veggie platter and I'm a sucker for the combo deal.

Veggie Platter: Mandarin Orange cous cous, hummus with bread to dip in it, olive salad, lentil salad, taboule (sp?)

Combo plate: Roast chicken and lamb with tzaziki sauce, mandarin orange cous cous, hummus with bread, taboule, and I always get a side of lentil salad.

If you're adventurous, this is a great meal! And it's not really all that exotic. Just tasty! Wish I had some right now!

God bless and Happy eats!
Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter