"Best" Counter Service at DHS?

You guys are awesome. I couldn't think of Sunset Market's name even though I could picture it. Perhaps depending where we are and how tired we are, we'll stick with Toy Story, Starring Rolls or Backlot Express. (Although an Italian deli sub sounds really good right now . . . )

I agree that the CS choices are basically miserable ther - but to make a long story short: On New Year's Day, we're going to shoot for MK at 7 am and run around as much as possible, then hop to DHS. (Well, I'm hopping to DHS alone while DH goes back to hotel for a nap and meets me later.) So I will just need a quick bite and going to EPCOT isn't an option. :) Then we have to leave by 7ish to be able to try for ESPN Zone and the Sugar Bowl. Maybe we could get by with just snacking . . . we'll see!

Can I vote for the boat ride to Epcot for good CS?

This would be my choice as well but...
For some reason my inlaws really liked Rosies All American Cafe. I found it to be edible but nothing special--comparable to all the burger and fry places at Disney.

We enjoyed Fairfax Fare this time around, never really even knew it was there, just thought it had fries...but we had chicken, ribs and brisket...not spectacular, but not bad and it is something thats not available everywhere.

We got pizzas from Catalina Eddie's and thought they were pretty darn good for small fast food pizzas! We ate lunch at the place outside of the Indiana Jones show and it was pretty good. DH got a burger and was happy with it and I got a hot dog and enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter