Best Character Photos

Brad, where do you get those adorable costumes for Stitch? Do you just carry them around and hope to find the right characters? I love those pictures with him -- they are a riot!!

ugh.. i made a note to add this one and i forgot

155678669-L.jpg

Brad, where do you get those adorable costumes for Stitch? Do you just carry them around and hope to find the right characters? I love those pictures with him -- they are a riot!!

build-a-bear, and no, i usually have a clue what outfits i might need for the day. :)

This has to be one of my favorite photos of Disney Characters. Little background story though.....when my son was a baby & toddler he would put his stuffed Tigger's tail underneath his nose as his "security blanket" and sniff him. So I took the opportunity to have him do the same with the real Tigger. You have to love Tigger's expression. He didn't want to know what was going on. :rotfl:

disney006.jpg

I found some more to share.. I love looking at everyones character pictures..

HPIM1179_017.jpg

HPIM1169_467.jpg

HPIM1082_383.jpg

HPIM1077_378.jpg

HPIM1071_372.jpg

HPIM0908_231.jpg

These are pics from our first trip to Disneyworld - May '07

DD's first meet with her fav princess Belle. She went in for the hug immediately and was almost crying. It was cute!

DSC03193resized.jpg

DD's first meeting with Cinderella in the castle:

Disneyworld07432resized.jpg

DD is now a Power Ranger fan b/c they had her pose:

Disneyworld07337resized.jpg

The Robinson's playing with her hair:

Disneyworld07326resized.jpg

Pooh sneaking up on her:

DSC02895resized.jpg

Your photos are great everyone!
I can't wait to go in October and take some of my own so I can share. :goodvibes

I love seeing all your character photos. The ones with your little ones are especially sweet. Thank you all for sharing and keep 'em coming!

Cute pictures everyone!

sc004769b9.jpg

Alright, this is me in 1995, but, I still like this picture :]]

HPIM0699.jpg

Goofy! :D

chip.jpg

Chip is so gangsta :smokin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!