• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best candy shop?

jekajekalynn

DIS Veteran
Hi All, :cool1:

I was wanting to know where is the best candy shop in WDW? I've been to the little one at Downtown Disney, and I wasn't that impressed. :rolleyes1 So I was wondering where else in the World has good candy stores? Thanks! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

There's a good one at the Boardwalk.

Anne

The biggest one is right on Main Street in MK, but there's another good one sponsered by the Villians in MGM.

I like the one at the MK the best and the MGM one is pretty good too. The one at DTD is small but they're in the process of building a new one. I was just at the candy store on the boardwalk yesterday and I wasn't impressed...the staff was overwhelmed and quite rude. I live with a sugar-free peanut butter cup addict so I spend a lot of time at the candy stores :)

Ooohhh, I have a vested intrest in candy shops. Tell me more!!! What's good at the candy shops?

Like many have said, the candy shop on Main St. at the Magic Kingdom is great!
Cosmo

CONFECTIONARY Main Street U.S.A!!!!!! Must get to Disney again...i'm going through withdrawals!!!! :banana:

Like everyone else Im torn between the Confectionary on Main Street at MK and the shop at MGM (its on sunset blvd, on the left hand side as you are walking towards ToT if im not mistaken)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter