Best breakfast anywhere on property?

Maybe we had an off visit but Boma was good but I wouldn't have gone out of my way, again though maybe it was an off day based on the number of people who love it. Grand Floridian café has been very good the few times we have gone but Topolinos has been our favorite. Just a cheery fun atmosphere with great characters and the breakfasts have been excellent.

Adding another vote for Ale & Compass. You can't beat the deal - $23 for an entree and continental breakfast buffet. I think it's changed a bit since I've been there, but I'm still excited to go back. The atmosphere is also great since it's not bustling and loud. Great start to a day at Hollywood Studios or Epcot since you can walk from the Yacht Club.

I'd also recommend Grand Floridian Cafe. The entree I had is no longer offered, but I had a lovely table in the back room by a window. Such a nice, calming place to start the day. Had a pot of tea and some crazy good pancakes. (Orange, cranberry, pecan to be exact, and I'm still mad they're no longer on the menu.)

If you can't tell, I don't go to Disney with kids and like finding the calmer atmospheres where I can. If you're going with younger kids, these may not be the best suggestions.

Boma is good if you care about quantity over quality (we enjoy it, but it's still a buffet).

My favorite breakfast on our trip last week was Steakhouse '71. We also went for dinner. Great restaurant.

Grand Floridian Cafe.

Honestly, it's hard to pick between that one and Boma. Boma definitely has way more selection, and probably even tastes better overall. I don't really like buffets though which is why GFC would be my choice.
The two I like best also.

Whispering Canyon Cafe in Wilderness Lodge or Topolino’s at Riviera. Two different experiences but we enjoy both and go back whenever we can grab a reservation (Topolino’s can be difficult to get).

We don't do breakfast because we always do rope drop but we have eaten almost every brunch and Wine Bar George is by far our favorite. We usually do it around lunch time but can still get breakfast or lunch. The frozcato mimosa made with dole whip is amazing.

I agree that Topolino's Terrace is a fun experience with unique character interactions, and the quality of the food is great, but keep in mind this is what you get for $42:
IMG_3935.jpg
I knew that it was possible to order a second entree for free, so I also ordered the frittata, but $42 still seems too high. Had coffee been included in the price, I might have felt differently.

Boma and Garden Grill (which hasn't returned post-pandemic inexplicably).

Agree with Topolino's and Ale and Compass -- both are go-to's for us. Also adore brunch at Wine Bar George (weekends only).

We love Cape May Cafe. Will be sad when the characters return. Right now it’s $25 for adults and $14 for kids. I have to physically be restrained from getting a second omelette every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter