Best Bloody Mary at WDW?

lobsterslayer

Mouseketeer
Dw and I leave in less than a week for our first adults only trip to WDW and I thoroughly enjoy good Bloody Mary. We are staying at the wilderness lodge and are willing to travel anywhere Disney transportation will take us. Please tell me where I can get the best Bloody Mary at Walt Disney World.

Fulton's use to have very good ones, served with a shrimp. Also, Splitsville had awesome Bloody Marys in fishbowl glasses.

Laura

Allen at the Belle Vue Lounge at the Board Walk makes a great spicy Bloody Mary.

Bill From PA

Dawa Bar at AKL has great ones. Get there early, as they can sell out of specialty Bloody Mary's and they are done for the day :(

I love Bloody Marys and had the absolute best one ever at Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West. Olivia's is one of Disney's best kept secrets! The Bloody Mary there had a nice celery stalk, a skewer of healthy sized green olives, a skewer of shrimp cocktail, AND a strip of perfectly cooked crispy bacon! And it was served with a smile :) It wasn't only delicious, but made with a decent pour of vodka, which not all WDW drinks are (in my opinion). There are a lot of great places for good drinks, but I was very impressed!

It's not convenient from another resort, but my husband and I love the Bayou Bloody Marys at the River Roost at Riverside. An additional perk is that in the evening, Yee Ha Bob provides great entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter