Best bag for the parks?? HELP

meghanb133

Mouseketeer
HI all, I'm new here! My mom bought my family of 3 annual passes for Christmas and I am trying to plan for all year, because we will be going a few times a month!!!. I'm an overpacker, but I like to be prepared. Any advice on what bag to bring that will hold all the necessities plus a few extras but is not going to weigh a ton!! Thanks!

I am a definite overpacker and proud of it.

My favorite bag is my backpack - Patagonia Violeta. I try to keep it light but I love having the option of throwing purchases/snacks into it.

I've also managed to go into the parks with just my Overland Donner bag.

I envy the folks that can go with just a small cross body bag.

You'll get a wide variety of options here!

Good luck!

I have a cinch bag I use as a diaper bag so we always just bring that. In the past we have brought a backpack that has a bunch of pockets that you can get lost in, lol. We recently became AP holders....you'll love it! :)

My favorite bag is a Kipling Europa cross body purse. It's lightweight, and has a ton of pockets!

I carry my cell phone in the front pocket, mini fans on one of the side pockets, snacks in the other, sunscreen and sunglasses in the back pocket, and a gallon-size ziplock bag for one of my daughter's costumes on the inside.

I love my Baggallini messenger bag. It hold a lot, but I barely notice I have it on. There are lots of compartments, so it does pay to know what you put where. I have tried other bags, but keep going back to the Baggallini.

The time my wife and I went we each had an embark 19" backpack from target. Very light and has lots of storage. We went in October so we could fold our jackets in the backpack as well as keep our cups, cameras and extra snacks. We thought they would be too much when we first got them but we were glad we had them.

I usually use crossbody baggallini also was considering a small backpack but do you carry on for rides or do you store somewhere?

I have a pretty big sling bag. It has 2 mesh "drink holder" pockets, 2 outside zippers, one inside zipper. We carry ponchos for the day, small aluma wallet with IDs, cards, cash, assortment of ziplocks for leftovers, power bank and cords, smash penny m&m tubes, change of shirt or bottoms if we think it will be hotter or colder. Then we still have room to put in souvenirs if needed (we usually send to front of park).

We go bagless. What do you need to carry?

Diapers. Wipes. Other guests frown on stinky babies, and honestly, we do too.

Snacks. Change of clothes for stinky baby. Because it happens.

Ponchos. Battery packs for cell phones.

We carry a single backpack for all of us. I hardly notice I'm wearing it, and it fits between my feet on most rides.

One of us carried electronic items and our own jacket. And the other carried water and snacks and miscellaneous items. They never seemed to be an inconvenience

Thanks everyone for the feedback!! I ordered a North Face Women's Jester backpack. After much research I figured a backpack was the best way for me to go, I'm hoping it will be the perfect park bag and get a lot of use, as we made a New Years Resolution to try and visit a Disney park at the very least, twice a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter