Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like everyone is gone...........see you tomorrow when Leger and I post our DISmeet!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hey everyone!

Guess what I did today? I actually updated my report! Woohoo! :banana:

I know, you're all shocked I actually did it but I did! :cool1:

WOOHOOTY..

Today must be update day....Yours will be the 3rd onse I read today that was updated:cool1:

How's everyone doing?

I'm taking a break. If I never see green, yellow and pink satin again I'll be just fine! So tired of this one.

Hey Kinda....Hope you are almost done soon, so you can relax:goodvibes

I'm sad but okay I guess. My Dad had to put down their kitty today and my Mom is pretty torn up over it. I know she will be okay but it still stinks. I will miss that kitty. :sad1:

sorry you are havintg a rough time with the sewing. I know my Mom would always get frustrated when she had to sew costumes for me too but it will be worth it in the end and when they grow up and look back on pictures :thumbsup2

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BFF...I thought I quoted the stuff you said, but looks like I didn;t:rotfl2:

Sorry for not noticing your new tag right away. I am really slacking:sad2:

But, I love it anyways:hug:

Yes, Our Great Minds do think alike:thumbsup2

Be casefule what I wish for, for my ds....becoming like Disneydad....That was funny:lmao: :lmao:

Too bad the last pic disappeared.......oh well.........life goes on.......

I would very much like to have the teacup pattern......I can already see an appliqué teapot in the center, surrounded by the teacups!!!!!!!!!
Did your mom also say she has the sunbonnet sue 12 month set of patterns?

YOU noticed it first........before BFF!!!!!! And it only took 2 or 3 days for anyone to notice!

AWWW..........QM I'm sorry we keep missing each other........maybe this weekend we can chat! If you lived close, I bet Carla and I could teach you to do something creative!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your DMs kitty........tell her for me that my thoughts are with her....I really hate losing animals........

Yeah, it stinks, but oh well :confused3

Actually the teacup patter is not aplique at all. It's all piecing and it's SUPER easy. I will ask her to make a copy of it for you before she mails it off for the box party. And yes, my Mom has the Sunbonnet Sue pattern as well. She is still more than happy to make a copy of that for you too :thumbsup2
Do you remember the kit my Mom bought me? I started cutting the pieces for it tonight ;) yay!! I'm on a roll this week for quilt stuff!!

:lmao: actually, I'm just sneaky. Sharky spotted your new tag and said something to me over yahoo IM. I just got to post about it first. hehe :)

Yeah QM, if you lived closer we could for sure get you to be creative :thumbsup2

Thank you sweety! I will pass along the nice words :goodvibes :hug:

Looks like everyone is gone...........see you tomorrow when Leger and I post our DISmeet!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

awww...sorry I wasn't here. I almost always seem to miss you. I will be here with ya tomorrow night though :banana:

I am here for a quick hello and good night ! Sorry haven't been on much, but have been very busy with kids work and what not. You all know the story.

Love the update Dad. And love the lime green Mickey shirts !

Hey my kids are going to be Power Rangers too (SPD, what version are your kids going to be Tat and Sharky?) Yes there is more than one kind of Power Ranger and I know this because I have no life of my own :rotfl: .

Good night all and we all have to post the kids costumes. That would be really cool.

Hey everyone! I have to finish Belle's halloween costume today so if you see me here - kick me off!

Are you finished Belle's Halloween costume? I hate to let the mother come out in me but you asked for it!!! You better get off here and get back to work Missy!

Go work on Belles Costume.....I want you to only be paying attention to Me ...When I get Their!!!

I hate Cleaning a Kitchen!!!

You wanna ride on my Jet Plane...Leaving in 10 Mins

Nope That would Be DisneyMom!!!...Sorry Honey!!!

:thumbsup2

I don't know about that, I think the worst procrastinator is Disneymommom!!! Me!

Come on up Leger - we'd love to have you!

Hey Sarah, are you anywhere near New Brunswick Canada? I'm not really sure where that is but I just had to ask as an inmate that escaped from the prison my husband works at here in Louisiana escaped last year and he was caught today in New Brunswick! They knew he was in Canada, he'd been seen there and almost caught many times but today they finally got him!!! Yea!

wow, better rethink that parka then for me :rotfl: I don't do cold very well. It's in the high 50's/low 60's right now here and i'm already freezing.

It's been colder in Louisiana this week than NJ!!! How weird is that? It's been in the 40's in the morning and the higher 50's by the end of the day. Tonight it is supposed to go down in the 30's, now that is cold! Brrrrrr!!!! I need my heavy down comforter tonight!

I have no idea what temp that is Leger. Playing the Canadian card again! It was 2 degrees celcius when I took the kids to school. Freezing is 0!

Freezing in Fahrenheit is 32 but I am not sure how that goes with the rest of the temps, I don't know the increments it changes by?????

How's everyone doing?

I'm taking a break. If I never see green, yellow and pink satin again I'll be just fine! So tired of this one.

It will be worth it in the end when you see Belle in her costume. Glad to see your light out so that I know you are back to work, lol. I can't wait to see pics of the costume. I wish I could make something cool for DGS but I'm too far away not to mention without talent, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Too bad the last pic disappeared.......oh well.........life goes on.......

I would very much like to have the teacup pattern......I can already see an appliqué teapot in the center, surrounded by the teacups!!!!!!!!!
Did your mom also say she has the sunbonnet sue 12 month set of patterns?

They say great minds think alike!!!!!!

YOU noticed it first........before BFF!!!!!! And it only took 2 or 3 days for anyone to notice!

I can't believe it took you so long to notice.......you have really been distracted lately, BFF......... I don't think Sarah has noticed yet.......too busy making costumes and getting ready for the arrival of DDad!

AWWW..........QM I'm sorry we keep missing each other........maybe this weekend we can chat! If you lived close, I bet Carla and I could teach you to do something creative!!!!!!!!

Missed you again but like you said maybe this weekend we can have a pajama party and chat, lol. I wish I did live closer, that would be awesome to hang out with you and Carla and learn something creative. I love all the stuff I see at craft fairs and I love when people show me things they've done and then I think I wish I could do something like that but so far I can't, lol, I need good teachers like you two!

OOOOOO..........is Tat taking over as the TFW suck-up ?

YAY TAT!!!!!!!!!!!!WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful what you say about your DS..........it might come true!:lmao:

OK so DDad is right..........I bet I could out-procrastinate you...........that's why I don't do much sewing anymore...........I get bored and don't want to do anything...........of course, I don't think I have taken on a job since I stopped ingesting Nutrasweet...........it eats my brain cells!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like nutrasweet, that stuff is bad for ya! I like Splenda. I get bored and am uncreative whether I ingest splenda, nutrasweet or sugar, lol, I guess my brain cells have long since been gone, LOL!

I have projects that are at least 13 years old and aren't finished!

Come on down...........he'll be glad to buy you a drink!!!!!

So sorry!!!!!!Wish I could help!

Sorry about your DMs kitty........tell her for me that my thoughts are with her....I really hate losing animals........

I left Carla a msg about Kitty on her TR but just want to say again how sorry I am about your Kitty and will be thinking of you all and hope your Mom feels better about it soon.:grouphug:

Hey Sarah, are you anywhere near New Brunswick Canada? I'm not really sure where that is but I just had to ask as an inmate that escaped from the prison my husband works at here in Louisiana escaped last year and he was caught today in New Brunswick! They knew he was in Canada, he'd been seen there and almost caught many times but today they finally got him!!! Yea!

Nope. Not even close. New Brunswich is one of the Maritime provinces - the islands on the east coast of the country. I am in Vancouver, British Columbia so I am on the very west coast.

Nope. Not even close. New Brunswich is one of the Maritime provinces - the islands on the east coast of the country. I am in Vancouver, British Columbia so I am on the very west coast.

I knew you were on the west coast but didn't know where New Brunswick was. I'm glad they caught him, he was a murderer and am sure he wouldn't have hestitated to kill again if need be.

I am here for a quick hello and good night ! Sorry haven't been on much, but have been very busy with kids work and what not. You all know the story.

Love the update Dad. And love the lime green Mickey shirts !

Hey my kids are going to be Power Rangers too (SPD, what version are your kids going to be Tat and Sharky?) Yes there is more than one kind of Power Ranger and I know this because I have no life of my own :rotfl: .

Good night all and we all have to post the kids costumes. That would be really cool.

I miss seeing the kids dressed up, there is very little trick or treating here in the rural areas so I'm counting on all of you to post your children in their adorable costumes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter