Being in the Show!!!

100%Disney

<font color=9999FF>On the lookout for a good sushi
During our Dec. visit we were going over the bridge to Camp Mickey Minnie to see the Lion King show, a nice older CM asked if we were going to see the show. We told him we were and he said that if we did his scavenger hunt we would get priority seating for the show and the kids would get a special treat. We agreed, we answered the first question, which you needed for your PS. We went to the exit at the show, and ours and another family were allowed to enter 10 minutes before the show. We decided on, front row in the lion section. Well by sitting on the front row you are almost guaranteed that one in you group will have to be in the show. My DS was chosen to demonstate the lion roar to the audience, he was very embarassed, but thought it was cool. We had a great view as you can imagine, and those silly monkeys kept coming over to my DD (2 yrs. old) and picking fleas off her, she had the funniest look on her face everytime they did it. At the end of the show they asked both kids to come play the instuments in the finale, my DS did my DD was a little to young, she was overwhelmed. It was so great, we videoed the whole experience. Well after the show, we finished the scavenger hunt and were rewarded with 2 certificates that said we had done the hunt, they had the kids names on them. The paper was made from a plant instead of a tree, it said that it was Disney's was of conserving our forests. I think that's great. We did go see the Lion King show again and were lucky enough to get front row in the elephant section. My DS stressed about having to do the elephant call, but my DH had to do it instead. He doesn't do well in front of crowds, it was the most hilarious thing on the whole trip. He still gives me grief about it. DS was in the finale in the 2nd show also. We love this show, no matter where we sit, but it sure made our Christmas vacation to be included.

What a great experience for your children and your husband....actually your whole family.. Good for you.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter