Behind the Scenes Discounts For Non-DVCers?

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
I have booked a vacation at AKL for some friends.
They would like to do a behind the scenes tour--very excited about the Utilidor!
Can I book them discount tickets through DVC or my Disney Visa card? I will not be there when they are.
Thanks.

I'm sure MS will say no when you tell them the member will not be taking part in the tour.

Non-DVC Tours can be booked directly, and you'll get a discount using your Disney Visa. DVC special tours require the member to be on the tour.

The Keys to the Kingdom tour in MK is the most popular tour, and is booked WELL in advance. My wife and I tried last minute to get that tour half a dozen times and failed. We finally bit the bullet and booked it at 6 months out, when it opens for booking. It has been our favorite tour.

I'm sure MS will say no when you tell them the member will not be taking part in the tour.
MS representative told me, when I called DVC, that they "might" ask for DVC proof at the start of the tour, but she wasn't sure. That was a big help.

My husband did the tour 4 months ago and they didn't ask for his DVC card but might have just been the person doing the tour that day.

Is he a DVC member?
Yes, we are both on all of our contracts. I booked it but I didn't go. My husband went with my daughter and 2 relatives. They got there right before the tour left (They actually were there but not in the correct area). That could have been why they didn't ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter