Beaches and Cream Question?

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Hope you can help :) Am I reading this right??

For a B& Table Service Credit I could have....

Veggie burger (Entree)
Salad (App)
Milky Way (Dessert)
Pink Lemonade (Drink)

TIA :)

you should go to beaches and cream.i went there 2 years ago and it was really good.

That sounds right to me too - we are planning to hit B&C on our DDP too, but I have a ?? - those sundaes are SOOOO big - we will have 2 adults, another adult (who is actually our 11 yr old son, adult in theme park eyes only... :rolleyes: ), and 2 kids, all on the plan. THe 2 kids will get their kids meals, ds11 wants to get the burger he had last time nad DH and I will order the usual.

So here's the ? - Does anyone recall for the kids' meals, what dessert do they get? Don't they get a pre-packed deal with a cookie in it, right?

I am thinking about paying for DS11 OOP simply because if DH and I each get a sundae, I can't possibly imagine, after eating their thick burgers and a salad, that our crew of 5 could get past 2 big No Way Joses! And that's if the 2 younger kids wrap up their cookies for later! ANd DS11 won't want an app. Do you know - would anyone have an issue with that, us simply not using an adult TS because of what I have described? We aren't talking about sharing anything (well, other than those 2 No Way Joses!) or passing along anything to "non-DDP" folks - just talking about paying for DS11 out of pocket.

Man, I'm getting hungry! :goodvibes

gopherit said:
So here's the ? - Does anyone recall for the kids' meals, what dessert do they get? Don't they get a pre-packed deal with a cookie in it, right?

Yes, the cookie is dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter