beaches and Cream - Kitchen Sink

mickekmania

Mouseketeer
Could you please tell me about Beaches and Cream:yay: :yay: Also, if anyone has pictures of the Kithen Sink, I would greatly appreciate it:worship: :worship:

Beaches and Cream, while good, is definitely not worth the wait.it is located in the BC resort and is open 1100a-1100p. Get there at opening or on off peak times.I have seen waits for over an hour.It is a very very smaller place reminicsent of an olde time soda shop.Whatever you do avoid this place after Epcot closes/Illuminations lets out since alot of people walk over for icecream.There is a takeout menu, but no food (like burgers) or sundaes( like the no way jose or kitchen sink) are served.Only drinks and I believe an ice cream bar.

We went a few years ago with our three teenagers (no wait for the table about 4pm) and ordered the kitchen sink for supper for the five of us. We did not have a drop left! Great fun!

CIMG3392-1-1.jpg

This is on our to do list for the first when we head back to the world in just 8 days :thumbsup2

"The Famous" Kitchen Sink - Scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee, and mint chocolate chip served with all the toppings in the house and a whole can of whipped cream. Serves four. - $21.99

Here is a link to the complete B&C menus

From 1/1/09. We ALMOST did it but none of us are big fans of strawberry and after fighting over who had to eat the last scoop of strawberry, we gave it up!

PICT1107.jpg

PICT1108.jpg

PICT1110.jpg

PICT1111.jpg

PICT1112.jpg

We went to Beaches and cream with my mom's side of the family and me and my cousins got the Kitchen Sink...WOW!! IT was crazy u know when it's coming because they flash lthe lights on and off and make sure the house is paying attention. It was yummy but it all melted b4 we were finished but it was a great experience and memory.

If you have a large group to share it ( 4 or more) and don't mind being the center of attraction as it is delivered to your table, go for it. However, if you like ice cream, IMHO order the hot fudge sundae. ;) They put several cakes (angel food, etc.) and brownies into the kitchen sink for filler along with the toppings.

The kitchen sink was good for the first like 5 mins...once it starts to melt it is a soupy mess.I like the No way Jose much much better.

The looks on my kids faces when the kitchen sink was brought to the table (DD-15 and DS-8) was worth every penny! This is a story we still talk about 7 months later.

OK, I just gained ten pounds reading about the kitchen sink:rotfl: :rotfl: ...looks awesome!!!! I could eat that for dinner.:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter