be our guest restaurant "Braised Pork (Coq au Vin Style)"

My husband is looking forward to this in March. Would love to see a pic or hear reviews too!

I've had this the last three times I've gone. It is delicious. I always think about getting something different but I can't resist. It's the most delicious quick service meal I've had at Disney.

How is the braised pork at lunch in the be our guest restaurant?

I've had this the last three times I've gone. It is delicious. I always think about getting something different but I can't resist. It's the most delicious quick service meal I've had at Disney.

DH & I have also had that same meal - Braised Pork - also add French Onion soup, which is also delicious. We had BOG dinner ressies, but cancelled them in favor of lunch each time as we loved it so much (also a great price difference). It's a 'must' ressie now!! :)

It's much better than some of the TS meals we have had at various places.

We eat French food regularly (we are french canadians) and BOG was okay but very salty. I find it funny they write Coq au vin with pork since Coq means rooster and is usually used for chicken.

I had it at lunch on our last trip - the pork and potatoes were great! veggies were a bit undercooked for me, but not for most...
I would get it next time!

It is very good. My go to for BOG lunch. But I just had the roast beef sandwich & it was excellent. Nice to have great choices :-)

I have had it for lunch and dinner, i enjoyed both but the pureed cauliflower with dinner was delicious. We have a dinner reservation this december as we like to meet the beast so I will be having it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter