Be Our Guest Lunch on the DP Questions

I wouldn't. The disclaimer on the order screen says you can't split the tab. (Actual quote: "Please note we are unable to split checks for orders placed online." Seems unambiguous to me!)
I wish this disclaimer was noted when you Make the ADR. I booked BOG right at 180 days and had I known I could easily have made 2 reservations for our 2 rooms. Unless I did not notice it when I made the ADR.

travelling with my sister and her kids and have figured out how to make it work with the dining credits but would not work if we were not allowed to use our credits for people not on your reservation.

Just wanted to report back regarding the issue of splitting orders between 2 Disney Dining plans card that you can pay with one card; then, take your receipt back to your resort and have them split the order so that each party winds up with the credits they should. The person who processed our order at BOG advised us to do this and we had no trouble getting it accomplished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter