Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

OK folks, new FAQ Thread created at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867

Please let me know what I've forgotten to add, or have got wrong (especially anything about the on-site portions of this process, as so far I've only made a booking but not used it myself yet).

Andre

Yay!!! Thank you so much! I have experience changing our time within 10 minutes of the current time and being able to immediately walk up to the podium to check in, so let me know if you want any details for the 'same day reservation' section :) Great job! Hopefully this will cut down on all the repetitive questions :)

Hi,

I think the site is glitchy today. I received the invitation and the booking window shown to me is August 20th - August 26th. We arrive the 24th and I am trying to book the 28th.

I even created a new account and relinked the ressie and it still does not show the correct dates.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Mary

does anyone know weather I will be able to get my daughter in on the day of my reservation, if he's not on it? he currently works down there in Disney so she's not on our hotel reservation and we all know the FP for this only makes the reservation for who is in the room, any one have any experience with showing up with an extra person, did they allow them in with you? or what about if the names are wrong, say the reservation has x,y,z on it and you show up with x, y and a is this going to make a difference?, thanks

I was just able to book the 27th! I ordered the food, but now see that the things I wanted to modify were not an option. My DD wants the croque monsieur without the ham (and most likely no sauce either). That was not an option, but I'm guessing from everything I've read it won't be hard to change once we arrive. Do I ask before we go in at the Kiosk or tell our server when we are seated? So glad this all worked :)

When you go in they take you to a screen and bring up your order you can change anything then.

Either it's broken again, or it's not picking up your reservation information correctly - and given that they released all the 2015 rates yesterday, which is a big update, it could be a glitch in the reservation retrieval system.

Try creating a new disney.com account with a different email address and see if it will let you link your reservation number to that and whether you can then see your arrival date?

Andre

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I set up a new account and tried to link our reservations . It says those reservations belong to another person.

AND I still can only see up until August 6. This has been doing this for weeks for me. It only opens up a week for me.

I am getting so stressed! I want Sept 8 but it seems like I won't be getting it.

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I set up a new account and tried to link our reservations . It says those reservations belong to another person. AND I still can only see up until August 6. This has been doing this for weeks for me. It only opens up a week for me. I am getting so stressed! I want Sept 8 but it seems like I won't be getting it.

I am confused--you are wanting September 8th?? You can't get that yet. What am I missing?

I am confused--you are wanting September 8th?? You can't get that yet. What am I missing?

That it is ONLY opening up 7 days for me. NOT 28 days like everyone else. The dates that are opened are until August 7th (at the moment) NO dates are opened past that.

That it is ONLY opening up 7 days for me. NOT 28 days like everyone else. The dates that are opened are until August 7th (at the moment) NO dates are opened past that.

No one can see 28 days, the maximum you will see at once is 7 days - and those should be the seven days based from the start of the hotel reservation that you earlier linked to the BoG Lunch system.

However, although you should be able to view those 7 dates as soon as you link the reservation (even if it is for some time way in the future) you won't actually see any slots to book until 27 days before each date that you check (they are released day by day, not as a block).

If the seven dates that you currently see are not the seven consecutive days from the start of your hotel booking, then the system has messed up the link to your reservation somehow, and that may be hard to resolve as there is no proper technical support for this test system. To be honest, if you only see until August 7th, it sounds like the system either doesn't know your valid arrival date at all, or it thinks you arrive today (1st August).

Andre

I went in to book ours, but it only put 3 of us down. There are 4 of us, traveling together, same room, same plans, but it left one of our people off. It still let me pre-order 4 meals thought. Will we have any trouble being a party of 4 when we arrive?

And I just went in to look at it, but it looks like its not saved. I did screen shot the order and the confirmation, so I have that but is that going to cause any problems?

And I just went in to look at it, but it looks like its not saved. I did screen shot the order and the confirmation, so I have that but is that going to cause any problems?

There don't seem to be any real rules here, so just turn up with your confirmation screenshot and hope... they are unlikely to throw you out anyway!

Please note the new FAQ thread is at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867

Andre

Hi All,

So just got off my second phone call to tech services re: inability to view available time slots for BOG FP on the dates I am staying at OKW. I am checking in on August 24th, checking out August 30th. System is showing August 20th - 26th only. Of course I want the 28th.

First tech guy told me it was a known glitch and he is going to forward my info to another group within tech services who is working on it. Second phone call tells me to present invitation email (which i did receive) and show it to front desk at resort upon check in and they will be able to make the ressie for me. She said that is what her supervisor has been advising. Now this is the first I am hearing of this being handled this way.

Anyone else having an issue? Their response?

Thanks!

Mary

I got BoG FP for August 28th today. I woke up randomly at a little after 1:30 this morning and gave it a shot and it wasn't available yet. Went back to sleep and woke up a little after 2 (not meaning to) and it was available. Had to refresh the webpage about 10 times to get the time I wanted. I'm sure I didn't need to try so early, but I can always fall asleep in a snap (one of my talents), so I figured why not when I woke up anyways during the night.

so 8/28 just opened up today and there's already only 2 slots left, and not very good ones (10:45-11:15 and 1:40-2:10). Good to know.
Have they been releasing days on the weekends as well? I should be able to make mine for the 30th on Sunday.

so 8/28 just opened up today and there's already only 2 slots left, and not very good ones (10:45-11:15 and 1:40-2:10). Good to know.
Have they been releasing days on the weekends as well? I should be able to make mine for the 30th on Sunday.

Refresh the page. Lots and lots more timeslots available!:thumbsup2

Yes, just refresh the page and you will get many times. Times have been available a few days before/the same week/even the same day, so it's not absolutely essential to get the FP+ at 27 days.

OMGosh...sorry to ask this...but I don't think I can read through all these pages...how early can you book the BOG Fastpass?
TIA,
Bridget

OMGosh...sorry to ask this...but I don't think I can read through all these pages...how early can you book the BOG Fastpass?
TIA,
Bridget

The current pattern is 27 days in advance of the exact day you want to book your fast pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter