Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I am totally annoyed that I can't book a FP beyond the first 7 days of our trip (we're there 10 nights total but are devoting the early part of the trip to AK/EC/HS and have the ADRs and FPs already booked). Why would they have a policy in place that discourages long stays?? :sad2: Preparing for our trip has certainly felt a lot less 'magical' this time around.

You can. You just have to wait until after day 1 of your vacation for day 8 to open; after day 2 day 9 will open, etc.

I am totally annoyed that I can't book a FP beyond the first 7 days of our trip (we're there 10 nights total but are devoting the early part of the trip to AK/EC/HS and have the ADRs and FPs already booked). Why would they have a policy in place that discourages long stays?? :sad2: Preparing for our trip has certainly felt a lot less 'magical' this time around.

You shouldn't have any problem getting a BoG FP+ for the last three days of your vacation. You'll be able to book for day 8 on day 1 of your stay, and for day 9 on day 2, etc. (I think I got that right, but you get the drift.) There's plenty of availability for BoG FP+, even on the same day, so please don't stress about it.

Thank you, I finally got it! But there are none available for our 1st 7 days. :(

Marymac123, what day are you checking in and what day are you wanting to have lunch at BOG?

Today they are booking for August 26th.
You will be able to book the BOG FP 27 days from the date you want to eat lunch at BOG. It doesn't open the first 7 days up like the ride FP's, it opens 1 day at a time :thumbsup2

Your ticker indicates 3 weeks + 6 days from the day you are going which would be August 26th (unless the ticker is wrong :rolleyes:) and you should be able to book the BOG FP for August 26th today. :confused:

If you are wanting a BOG FP for August 27th, you can book it tomorrow, 28th will be available on Friday, etc.

Hope this helps :thumbsup2

I thought I am today...we arrive the 26th??

If you arrive on the 26th, you should be able to book for the 26th today, yes. Then tomorrow you can book for the 27th, and so on. All the way up to the seventh day of your stay, but you won't be able to book for anything beyond then until after you arrive on-site.

Andre

Yup the 26th.:thumbsup2 Thank You I got it figured now. I just saw the 7 days open and "assumed" :upsidedow even though I read the thread. Thank you!!

You shouldn't have any problem getting a BoG FP+ for the last three days of your vacation. You'll be able to book for day 8 on day 1 of your stay, and for day 9 on day 2, etc. (I think I got that right, but you get the drift.) There's plenty of availability for BoG FP+, even on the same day, so please don't stress about it.

This!!! We had ours booked in advance, however, our ride FPs went faster than expected and standby lines were too long so we wanted to eat earlier. It was about noon and our BOG ressie was for 1:20. I literally stood in the middle of Tomorrowland and pulled up the website. I kept refreshing the screen and tons of different times were popping up. After about 3 refreshes, a time for 12:10-12:30 came up. Booked it, walked over to Fantasyland and checked in immediately!

I just tried to log in and check to see if my October dates were available and got a pop up window that said this: We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal.

Does that mean that the website is no longer working unless you receive the email invitation?

I just tried to log in and check to see if my October dates were available and got a pop up window that said this: We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal.

Does that mean that the website is no longer working unless you receive the email invitation?

No, this is a temporary error that occurs sporadically. Try again later / try another system or browser and you should be fine.

I just tried to log in and check to see if my October dates were available and got a pop up window that said this: We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal. Does that mean that the website is no longer working unless you receive the email invitation?

They are currently booking August 26th. October dates won't be available for a while yet.

I got the e-mail this morning and went through with it. I cannot modify selections, only make a new fastpass. I know this has probably been asked a few times deep in the thread but do you think I'm good to go? All I have going for me is the screen shot of the confirmation page, which I assume should be enough.

I got the e-mail this morning and went through with it. I cannot modify selections, only make a new fastpass. I know this has probably been asked a few times deep in the thread but do you think I'm good to go? All I have going for me is the screen shot of the confirmation page, which I assume should be enough.

This seems to be a fairly common problem with the site. For some who have successfully made a BoG FP+, the site won't let them view it. As long as you have a screenshot of the confirmation page, you should be good to go. Many have reported that, although they couldn't go back and confirm that they had the FP+, they had no problem at the check-in kiosk, and their FP+ was in the system and the CMs could see it.

When I log in to the website, I can only book for the next seven days. Our trip doesn't start until 8/26, and that's the day I'm trying to get. I didn't see this elsewhere on the thread...any ideas what I'm doing wrong??

When I log in to the website, I can only book for the next seven days. Our trip doesn't start until 8/26, and that's the day I'm trying to get. I didn't see this elsewhere on the thread...any ideas what I'm doing wrong??

Same for me. It will only pull up through 8/06 for me.

Same for me. It will only pull up through 8/05 for me.

Same for me. It will only pull up through 8/05 for me.

Either it's broken again, or it's not picking up your reservation information correctly - and given that they released all the 2015 rates yesterday, which is a big update, it could be a glitch in the reservation retrieval system.

Try creating a new disney.com account with a different email address and see if it will let you link your reservation number to that and whether you can then see your arrival date?

Andre

I was just able to book the 27th! I ordered the food, but now see that the things I wanted to modify were not an option. My DD wants the croque monsieur without the ham (and most likely no sauce either). That was not an option, but I'm guessing from everything I've read it won't be hard to change once we arrive. Do I ask before we go in at the Kiosk or tell our server when we are seated? So glad this all worked :)

That would be fantastic, Andre!! This thread is constantly full of people asking the same questions over and over again. I know its been suggested a few times that the OP make the first post an FAQ, but your suggestion would be even better!!

OK folks, new FAQ Thread created at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867

Please let me know what I've forgotten to add, or have got wrong (especially anything about the on-site portions of this process, as so far I've only made a booking but not used it myself yet).

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter