Be Our Guest: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

Lunch was one of the best meals I had at wdw and it counts as a qs credit!

We have had lunch and dinner, but we prefer dinner to meet the beast afterwards. The lunch menu is more casual than dinner and I would like to try the croque monsier as i had belle's beautiful dinner last time. We don't eat breakfast out unless its a character one so it doesn't appeal to us unless they bring all the characters out, now that would be amazing!

We had a party of 10 and everyone loved Lunch!! There are plenty of choices to please everyone and the cast members are So great about helping you find a table. We forgot to add drinks to our online order, but a quick trip to the front allowed us to add them, no hassle at all. We were able to check in 20 minutes early with no issue and no wait. Definitely try the cupcake with grey stuff... yum!! The Croque Monsieur and Quinoa salad were the favorites.

We've done dinner and lunch previously. I prefer lunch. However, we enjoyed our dinner too. I just love their turkey sandwich

The theming in BOG is second to none, if your a beauty and the beast fan you will enjoy any meal there. We have done dinner and it was delicious, got to meet beast after and take some gorgeous pics of our daughter while she was wearing her BBB belle outfit. We have ressies for breakfast and dinner for our next trip, if you are on DDP both breakfast and lunch are quick service credits so great value!!

We did dinner and lunch on our last visit and both were good but I'd always choose dinner there! This trip we are doing breakfast, lunch, and dinner! (different days of course!) It was the only restaurant my family knew we had to go back to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter