Be Our Guest Booked up this far out?

This is making me so nervous about making my ADRs. We are going to be a party of 9 and trying for the earliest reservation possible. Good luck!

I just called to make a reservation for 9/28 because it came up with nothing online. The CM told be they we not taking any reservations past 8/31. Huh...

I just called to make a reservation for 9/28 because it came up with nothing online. The CM told be they we not taking any reservations past 8/31. Huh...

That's not true. We made reservations the first week of March for 9/5.

This is making me so nervous about making my ADRs. We are going to be a party of 9 and trying for the earliest reservation possible. Good luck!

don't stress! we are a party of 10 and got BOG easily on my 180+10 mark for 5 pm 9/24

I tried for ADR's on 9/25 and 9/26 on 3/27, and nothing was available for a party of 5. I am going to keep checking because a travel agent told me that they believe that Disney is slowing releasing the reservation slots so that people without a dining plan and people staying offsite might have a chance. So I'm going to keep checking.

Although we are a party of 5, our youngest is 1 year old. Do you think I could try to book a table of 4 and just ask for a high chair when we get there? Since he is young, he is not on the dining plan anyway. Or, do you think it would be better for me to try for a table of 6? I want to try and play around with this as much as I can. Please let me know if anyone has had experience with this

Although we are a party of 5, our youngest is 1 year old. Do you think I could try to book a table of 4 and just ask for a high chair when we get there? Since he is young, he is not on the dining plan anyway. Or, do you think it would be better for me to try for a table of 6?

ALWAYS book for an even number, and always include everyone in your party. In your case, that means booking for six.

Chances are for a high-demand place, you may never find availability if booking for a party of five.

I can only guess. Rather than asking for "dinner", put in a specific time, and remember that it will search for 90 minutes before and after the time you give it. (If you're on the old site, 2 hours before and after.)

And like I said, be sure you're searching for an even number of guests.

If that doesn't work, maybe it just likes me!

How are you using the old site, what's the link to it? I've tried to find it myself, but no luck. The new one drives me crazy!

Today is my 180 days and I called this morning. I was unable to get BOG 9/27. They had nothing at all. I was however able to get in on 9/29 at the time we wanted.

We were able to get our choice of time and date on the phone this morning, but nothing showed up online ever. Of course nothing showed up online for anything we tried this am, I am wondering if the online is working right?

Hello..I have been trying everyday online for the last week in august..this is why I am planning this trip to eat there! UGH! Any suggestions? I tried even party and specific times n nothing! thanks!

ALWAYS book for an even number, and always include everyone in your party. In your case, that means booking for six.

Chances are for a high-demand place, you may never find availability if booking for a party of five.

Yep! We are a party of 5 and I had to make an ADR for a party of 6 to get a table at BOG.

I called this morning and was told that BOG is not releasing ANY cancellations and they are not excepting ANY reservations for dates before mid September.

Today is my 180 days and I called this morning. I was unable to get BOG 9/27. They had nothing at all. I was however able to get in on 9/29 at the time we wanted.

You were able to get an ADR for 9/29? I just checked, and 180 days out is 9/27---

Lucky you !! Getting ready for our 10/1 adrs !!

You were able to get an ADR for 9/29? I just checked, and 180 days out is 9/27---

Lucky you !! Getting ready for our 10/1 adrs !!

you can book 180+10 meaning if you check in date is 9/25 you can you book for that and 10 days past... (which I think would be thru 10/5) Hope that helps...

I called Sat. morning at 8am on the dot and was told nothing was available for me all day on 9/27. :worried: After some conversation, the CM told me that they had been told that the system had stopped allowing BOG reservations from about 9/10 on. She said that the reservations will most likely open up after the dates for the MNSSHP are announced and/or tickets go on sale. She said there may be a few a day that can be booked but most are being held. That sucks!!!:furious:
Of course, if a bus driver told me different I would totally go with him! LOL

Again, I have an ADR for 9/23 for 4:55 pm. When I called to make the ADR (on my 180+10 day), there was a choice of 2 times available for our party of 5 - 4:55 or 8:30 pm.

9/23 is a Monday, & is not typically a Halloween party night. I wonder if maybe they're holding back reservations for Tuesdays, Fridays, & Saturdays which have been Halloween party days in the past years. Or, I wonder if they're holding back ADRS for later times, not knowing whether or nor Be Our Guest will be open during the Halloween parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter