"Be Careful... Ginger Snaps!" A GOGG. 5/31-6/7

LOL! i love the pics from RnRC and Tot!! Wow...you're really good at TSM...have you played it before!??!?!?! LOL! great update! You're right, that pic is super cool! Can't wait for more!

Good update. :banana: Can't wait to hear about Blizzard Beach. Thinking about going here in March 2011.
Update coming your way :thumbsup2

LOL! i love the pics from RnRC and Tot!! Wow...you're really good at TSM...have you played it before!??!?!?! LOL! great update! You're right, that pic is super cool! Can't wait for more!

I have the TSM wii game and I have played the real game about three to four times before in WDW and DLR

So the next morning we woke up. Everyone watched the "Top 7 must do" spot and they all decided they wanted to go to Blizzard Beach the previous day. I had wanted to go to Epcot, but the majority ruled and we went to Blizzard Beach.

With our spectacular view of the Contemporary parking lot and the Magic Kingdom, we got a birds-eye view of an accident's aftermath. I think it involved a Disney Bus and a car, because the bus was parked for the longest time there and the car was totaled.

So we boarded the Blizzard Beach bus and saw the accident, then were on our way to Blizzard Beach.

DSCN0450.jpg

Shortly after we went into the turnstiles, it seemed as if the older gentleman who took my Nana's ticket, took a liking to her. We joked that he was my Nana's "boyfriend" of the trip :) He gave her an I'm Celebrating pin.

DSCN0451.jpg

Then we enjoyed the day at Blizzard Beach. I went on the family raft ride and I went on the Runoff Rapids. I decided that I would like to take the lazy river, and I'd meet up with my family at the Downhill Double Dipper. Well they weren't there, so I decided to take another round. And they weren't there again, so I went back to the meeting place. By then it was lunch time (we had arrived at the parks later), so I had a Pretzel with cheese dog <3

DSCN0453.jpg

It was delicious! I loved it! But unfortunately my board shorts rubbed against my thigh and I had to go back to the resort to rest a bit. Before I went to our room I took this picture

DSCN0455.jpg

(We were the fourth villa in with the big window from right to left)

Seems like you guys had a nice time at Blizzard Beach.:lmao: Your grandma and that man make a great couple. Just playing. Can't wait for another update.

Seems like you guys had a nice time at Blizzard Beach.:lmao: Your grandma and that man make a great couple. Just playing. Can't wait for another update.

:) It was fun, and we did have a great time at Blizzard Beach that day, although we didn't see that man again...

We were at Disney the same time you were. Can't wait to read more of your trip report.

That's really cool :) I was on the lookout for Dis members along the way but I don't think I saw any of them :(

After Blizzard Beach, we went back to Bay Lake Tower for a nap. Then my mom and I decided to go over to Epcot :)

We went on Spaceship Earth

DSCN0457.jpg

Followed by the mandatory Beverley sipping at Club Cool

DSCN0463.jpg

After that we decided to head over to Test Track and ride it
DSCN0465.jpg

Then we went on Mission Space: Green Team. But after this we got a little bit queasy (even on the Green Team, I can't imagine what the Orange Team would be like!)
DSCN0468.jpg

Then the rest of the girls showed up and we went on Test Track again :)
I love my sister's face :) (she's the one in the far front and right) and I love my DC11's face (she's in the middle back)
DSCN0475.jpg

After Test Track we decided that we'd head back to the room for the night. The next day: Animal Kingdom!

Hey, it seems like the crowds were low during that time.Were they?:confused3
I thought it was usually crowded during summer.

Hey, it seems like the crowds were low during that time.Were they?:confused3
I thought it was usually crowded during summer.

They were bearable, up until Friday/Saturday when Summer Nightastic started. We got everything that we wanted to get done in Hollywood Studios done in a half a day. After Friday things sorta went downhill (er... uphill) crowd-wise.

So the next day we decided that we would go to Animal Kingdom! We were able to get everyone out of the room before 9:00, and we made it to the front gates of Animal Kingdom by around 9:15.
DSCN0507.jpg

The first thing we did was go and ride Everest, since the wait wasn't that long (about 15 minutes).
DSCN0511.jpg

I love my DA1's hair in this picture (she's the bottom right)
DSCN0512.jpg

We then went to go on the Safari ride, and took a few good photos of the Animals.
DSCN0531.jpg

I ended up not wanting to go on Everest again, so I was in the group that shopped our way to the Finding Nemo Show. But on our way, we ran into DeVine. I had to take a picture :)

DSCN0538.jpg

I apologize for the lag in updates, but I have just been really busy lately.

So we went to go and watch Finding Nemo the Musical. It was as good as I remember it to be.
One of my favorite pictures

29868_10150184872615032_795595031_12891845_5290840_n.jpg

We went to get a snack after that, I got a Nemo cookie

29868_10150184872630032_795595031_12891847_3582013_n.jpg

But then we got rained out

29868_10150184872645032_795595031_12891849_6012292_n.jpg

It was a typical Florida rainstorm. My DC11 and I decided we wanted to go back to the hotel room to dry off, because the storm hit right as we were making our way to the bus stop.

That evening we decided to tour World Showcase again. It was the first game of the NBA finals, so we decided to go to the ESPN club for dinner, but before that we saw Off Kilter

29868_10150184876090032_795595031_12891915_3801521_n.jpg

I spotted this

29868_10150184876095032_795595031_12891916_2382719_n.jpg

Then we strolled our way to the Boardwalk. We loved the Beach Club Villas when we stayed there, so I had to take a picture of the landscape of the Yacht and Beach Club

29868_10150184876115032_795595031_12891919_6462188_n.jpg

We ate at ESPN club and watched part of the game. We went over to Beaches and Cream to get a Kitchen Sink, but unfortunately the wait for a table was 45 minutes :( I really wanted to do it too, and I was upset that it couldn't happen.

So we decided to go back to BLT and go to bed for the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter