Bathrooms

Oh wow, Ryan - forgot all about the incredible feat you're going to accomplish. Good luck, my friend. Have fun, and please -- don't hurt yourself!!

As a true lover of puns I am saddened you missed the opportunity to indicate it as "an incredible feet" he's about to accomplish ;)

As a true lover of puns I am saddened you missed the opportunity to indicate it as "an incredible feet" he's about to accomplish ;)
Phil - Thought it, definitely thought it. Especially looking @ the sad, mangled shape of my feet, WITHOUT running to the moon and back, like Ryan's going to! :jester:

This needs to be settled and the only way to do so is an internet campaign. I suggest someone creative make a certificate that people can print and post in WDW restrooms similar to health inspectors. We visit the restrooms then tape the certificate to the entrance to warn other park goers AND let Disney know how we feel. The certificates should look official with enough tongue and CHEEK humor that people know what this campaign is all about.

After an arduous 15 minutes of thinking about this on my throne, I give you the Werner Scale. Each Werner is equal to a public facility the common person can readily understand. While each Werner has it's own meaning, levels may be used such as 1-4 Werner's make you wonder how much you really like your underwear.

1 Werner = Port-O-Pot in the parking lot following a 3 day outdoor concert.
2 Werner's = Upper level (cheap seats) at Lincoln Financial field following a Philadelphia Eagles game.
3 Werner's = Port-O-Pot at a construction site.
4 Werner's = Basement bathroom at a fraternity house after homecoming weekend.
5 Werner's = A college students bathroom
6 Werner's = A truck stop/gas station
7 Werner's = A fast-food restaurant
8 Werner's = Your bathroom at home (first level of acceptability)
8.3 Werner's = Your hotel bathroom at Pop Century upon check in
8.5 Werner's = Your hotel bathroom at the Swan upon check in
9.1 Warner's = Lobby of the Grand Floridian
9.5 Werner's = The Rapunzel bathrooms five minutes after they first opened
10 Werner's = The Virgin Mary's personal bathroom

This needs to be settled and the only way to do so is an internet campaign. I suggest someone creative make a certificate that people can print and post in WDW restrooms similar to health inspectors. We visit the restrooms then tape the certificate to the entrance to warn other park goers AND let Disney know how we feel. The certificates should look official with enough tongue and CHEEK humor that people know what this campaign is all about.

After an arduous 15 minutes of thinking about this on my throne, I give you the Werner Scale. Each Werner is equal to a public facility the common person can readily understand. While each Werner has it's own meaning, levels may be used such as 1-4 Werner's make you wonder how much you really like your underwear.

1 Werner = Port-O-Pot in the parking lot following a 3 day outdoor concert.
2 Werner's = Upper level (cheap seats) at Lincoln Financial field following a Philadelphia Eagles game.
3 Werner's = Port-O-Pot at a construction site.
4 Werner's = Basement bathroom at a fraternity house after homecoming weekend.
5 Werner's = A college students bathroom
6 Werner's = A truck stop/gas station
7 Werner's = A fast-food restaurant
8 Werner's = Your bathroom at home (first level of acceptability)
8.3 Werner's = Your hotel bathroom at Pop Century upon check in
8.5 Werner's = Your hotel bathroom at the Swan upon check in
9.1 Warner's = Lobby of the Grand Floridian
9.5 Werner's = The Rapunzel bathrooms five minutes after they first opened
10 Werner's = The Virgin Mary's personal bathroom

I like it ...the only thing I would change(of course it's a personal thing) would be the level of acceptability. In the right moment, a construction site Port-O-Potty can serve me just fine. And of course, at an Eagles game I wouldn't even bother looking for a bathroom ...

I was thinking that same thing, how do you think the bathrooms get dirty. Now the trash over flowing and things like that, well disney needs to step up their game on those

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter