Banked Points

WDWNY

DIS Veteran
We have a sep use year. We had 75 2016 points left so we banked them and had a reservation for 86 points at Poly in Sep, but we booked before we banked the points so they were using the 2017 points. I just called to bank and reallocate but I cant seem to figure out how to make sure its using the banked points not 2017 points. Help?
I liked the old layout of the website better.

We have a sep use year. We had 75 2016 points left so we banked them and had a reservation for 86 points at Poly in Sep, but we booked before we banked the points so they were using the 2017 points. I just called to bank and reallocate but I cant seem to figure out how to make sure its using the banked points not 2017 points. Help?
I liked the old layout of the website better.
Go through the motions of booking another reservation. You'll see the breakdown of your available points.

Log in and go to My Dashboard, click on Manage Vacation Points. You get a clear look at point status

It doesn't say banked points, so I should be fine correct?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 11.59.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 11.59.41 AM.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 12

If you click on the manager vacation points then look down the page bit, you should see Contract Information, with Use Years 2016 2017 2018..
Clink on the 2016 year and see what points you have, then check 2017... 18..

Ok yay I found it! Thanks guys :) I don't know why it took me so long to find lol

This is related, didn't want to start an entirely new thread. I just purchased a 100 point BWV contract with a December UY. The contract had 69 points from December 2016, meaning they have to be used by the end of November 2017. If I am planning on making a reservation for January 2018, meaning I can make the reservation in February, am I correct in assuming that I still have to bank the 69 points if I want to use them for the January 2018 trip? The fact that I am making the reservation next month doesn't matter?

Yes, you'll want to bank those into your 2017 UY. Then they are avail to use for trips Dec/2017-Nov/2018.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!