Bahama Bay Resort

mrsabbott

DIS Veteran
We stayed here over spring break. We got our room through Wounded Warriors Family Support. It was a ground level, handicapped accessible room. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Full kitchen. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The landscaping was nice. The pool and hot tub directly behind our building was very clean and nice. Pools closed at dark, so no nighttime swimming allowed. We saw the splash park and it was nice. Time prevented us from using it, but we saw several kids having a blast! Clubhouse was nice and the store had all the basics if you forget something. However, there are plenty of stores and restaurants close by if you need something. Check in was easy and the staff were friendly. We ordered room delivery from Tradewinds and it was delicious! I recommend their Parmesan fries and key lime pie! We didn't hear any of our neighbors the entire time we were there. A high chair and pack n play were available to use. Appliances worked perfectly and having a washer and dryer was great. There was a vacuum but no broom and dustpan. Plenty of toilet paper and towels but no soaps, cleaning supplies, etc.. You need to bring some with you: garbage bags, glass cleaner, kitchen cleaner, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, etc..

Our stay was pretty fantastic! Our family of 6 loved having the space. Our unit wasn't decorated very fancy, but I have seen some nice ones on VRBO. The parks were a reasonable drive. There is no shuttle, so you need your own transportation. I really can't say anything bad about this place, especially for a family who is looking for a decent place to stay on a budget! It was quiet, yet family friendly. There is plenty to see and do on your non-park days. They have a beach area and a larger pool. They also have a spa.

We are planning to go back to Florida next spring and want to return to Bahama Bay! You can see some pics if you click on my trip report.. They are nearer the end..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter