Bacon Salt and Baconnaise 30% off on Amazon!

help for everyone

Earning My Ears
Right now Amazon has a sale on J&D's Bacon Salt and Baconnaise products for a total of 30% off. This is cheaper than wootoff prices!

Here is how it works:

1. Find a product from the link below that you want, then choose subscribe and save (note, currently this feature isn't working on the product page, but I have spoken with them on the phone and they are going to fix it) This will give you 15% off.

2. Before you check out use code "BACONS35" for another 15% off

30% off your total and if you have prime, you'll be enjoying delcious bacon taste on everything you eat by Friday!!!! (well, if they fix the subscribe and save today, that is)

Offer Valid until November 30th.

Autumn, make sure you get in on this!!!!

Thanks for posting this! I was half watching the woot-off hoping to snack some bacon items for a joke gift for my daughter. This is perfect!!!

LOVE bacon salt! I got it for my DH for Father's Day and we use it on so much now. It also gives lots of old recipes a new facelift.

It is amazing how something can sound so disgusting, yet outlandishly delicious all at the same time :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter