Backpack or Crossbody or Something else?

Orreed

DIS Veteran
I'm going to WDW in June, hooray! I really hate carrying stuff. I don't think I need too much. Just my phone, chap stick, wallet, sunglasses, and perhaps a portable charger and water. Which do you think personally is less of a hassle a backpack, cross body, or something else? I'm also tempted just to use my magic band and put my phone in my back pocket. What are your experience to tote yourself around the parks?

i like both small backpacks and crossbody bags and in some cases a fanny pack.

in your situation i'd probably recommend a vera bradley mini hipster or something similar.

its small yet big enough to hold everything you mentioned.

i wish i could use either the mini hipster or hipster this coming trip buti can't since i'm goling solo cuz i need a few more things than i do when going with others so instead i'm taking my small drawstring backpack that i bought from disney world a few years ago.

Hm, the crossbody sounds like a good fit. I use my Dooney one all the time in daily life, but probably won't bring it to avoid getting dirty. My friend is going to use the Vera crossbody I think actually. I may buy one, but I don't think too many of the designs really my cup of tea. I'll head to the Vera Outlet and see if anything strikes my fancy. Thanks for the advice you both. More opinions are welcomed.

I used a backpack last year (one of the PINK ones, so it was smaller and more compact). It worked well and wasn't nearly as much of a hassle as I thought it was going to be. I think I'm going to try for a similar backpack this year.

Yeah I usually use backpacks, I'm debating between that and a cross-body.

I prefer a small cross-body to a backpack. Backpacks are more of a pain on rides. The cross-body usually just slides right in with you.

I'm going to WDW in June, hooray! I really hate carrying stuff. I don't think I need too much. Just my phone, chap stick, wallet, sunglasses, and perhaps a portable charger and water. Which do you think personally is less of a hassle a backpack, cross body, or something else? I'm also tempted just to use my magic band and put my phone in my back pocket. What are your experience to tote yourself around the parks?

crossbody. backpacks you have to take off for most rides. and carrying a purse is annoying. a cross body you can keep on on most rides, and its small!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter