Backlot Express Galatic Chicken salad

Oh, I had this a couple of weeks ago and loved it too! Great combo of flavors. The salad at ABC Commissary is really good too. And both 20% off until September for AP holders. Yay!

Oh, I had this a couple of weeks ago and loved it too! Great combo of flavors. The salad at ABC Commissary is really good too. And both 20% off until September for AP holders. Yay!
Thanks for the recommendation on the ABC Commissary salad. I'll have to try that one on my next trip.

It's the Mediterranean one...with hummus, feta cheese, olives. Yum. I love salad, so I'm basically doing a salad crawl through the QS restaurants in the parks. Lotus Blossom in Epcot has a nice honey sesame chicken salad that I just reviewed. And I'm not a huge fan of caesar normally, but the caesar at Pinocchio Village Haus was tasty. I really haven't had a "bad" entree salad at WDW yet. The lettuce is always very fresh and I like how much they vary the toppings.

I would lov
It's the Mediterranean one...with hummus, feta cheese, olives. Yum. I love salad, so I'm basically doing a salad crawl through the QS restaurants in the parks. Lotus Blossom in Epcot has a nice honey sesame chicken salad that I just reviewed. And I'm not a huge fan of caesar normally, but the caesar at Pinocchio Village Haus was tasty. I really haven't had a "bad" entree salad at WDW yet. The lettuce is always very fresh and I like how much they vary the toppings.
I would love to hear more about your experiences. A salad crawl is a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!