Back to my Happy Place! My first ever PTR!

Purchase update!

Got an amazing Minnie Mouse poncho, £12 from Primark, disney princess chocolate coins for the girls backpacks (Amazon), an Elsa dress (Asda £13.50!).

When I figure out how to put photos on here I'll do some!

Lovely meal plans! I too would give Toad Hall a vote they do yummy yummy double fish and chips!!!!

Think I saw your poncho on facebook!! :p Love it....want it!!!!

I'm lucky that one of my best friends understands my disney obsession and texted me a picture when she was in Primark yesterday asking if I wanted it - of course I did so she got it for me bless her!

Heard good things about Toad Hall fish and chips so another one to possibly 'steer' the girls to!

Great meal choices there, I think CBCO is an almost definite for us but DH put the kabosh on Toad Hall. He isnt keen :sad2:

Looking forward to reading more about your plans, not long now! :cheer2:

Lovely plans and not long to go now either :)

Well done keeping it a secret. I'd never manage, I need to talk about it constantly :rotfl:

We actually like Cafe Hyperion - my kids love watching the cartoons they usually have on :thumbsup2 Toad Hall was great too, with big portions that we could share. Wasn't open the last time we tried though, so maybe not always available.

Look forward to hearing more :goodvibes

Lovely plans and not long to go now either :)

Well done keeping it a secret. I'd never manage, I need to talk about it constantly :rotfl:

We actually like Cafe Hyperion - my kids love watching the cartoons they usually have on :thumbsup2 Toad Hall was great too, with big portions that we could share. Wasn't open the last time we tried though, so maybe not always available.

Look forward to hearing more :goodvibes

I have no idea how I've kept quiet, it's like torture!! Thats why I'm grateful for this board, I can read stuff and post my excitement safely!

I found an Elsa dress for DD1 (age 7) from Asda and yesterday our luggage tags and vouchers arrived - I nearly burst with excitement!

Oh and god bless Primark, I've got more disney clothes - a villains t shirt (it'll be halloween season from our 3rd day in) and some mickey leggings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter