Back from WH...great place

andrychowski

Mouseketeer
Just enjoyed 8 nights at a townhouse. We rented through Florida Sun Vacations and had a very good experience. It's a great alternative to the small rooms at the Disney resorts. Any questions, I would be happy to answer.

Which townhouse did you go with? We used Florida Sun Vacation Homes for our December 2006 trip. We stayed in "Belle's Ballroom" (6-bedroom home in Emerald Island) and thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Our next trip (August of 2008) will only be the immediate family (me, DH, DS10, DD8, DS6 and DS3), so we can downsize considerably. I'm really drawn to the condo "Treasure Cay" in Windsor Hills because it reminds me a smaller version of "Belle's Ballroom". I'm also drawn to the price!!! $89 a night....plus a 15% discount! Can't beat that! Because of the great price, we can afford to stay longer, which the kids are all for!

Michelle

We stayed in Buzz's Lounge. It was just right for us. We had my parents in the 1st floor bedroom, dd8, ds6 and dd4 in "kid's" room, and a portable crib in our room in the walk-in closet. It worked perfect. They didn't have any "special" decorations or themes, but it was nice. We had originally planned to go in October but changed to May and our choices were limited. We got the $89 a night without the 15% because May is busier than October. We would recommend WH or Buzz's Lounge to anyone. The spash pool was perfect. Our 22-month old really enjoy the clubhouse pool because it had a walk-in entrance that she could plan in, but the other kids were just as happy at our private pool. I couldn't find any better prices than Florida Sun. Some people say they get good prices through owners, but I couldn't see it. Enjoy!

Wow, those are really nice. All managed and taken care of by the same company too right? Were they clean, bugs? That is a great deal. I think I have made up my mind now. :lol Sure beats paying upward of 150 bucks for 2 rooms. We have 3 adults and 2 kids going!

Thanks for recommending Florida Sun Vacations. I just looked through their site, and found several great condos at amazing prices! We usually go in early Dec which is low season, so a 3 bdrm with internet access for $79 and then 15% OFF! Wow! Maybe there is a trip this year in my future, after all!

Thanks for recommending Florida Sun Vacations. I just looked through their site, and found several great condos at amazing prices! We usually go in early Dec which is low season, so a 3 bdrm with internet access for $79 and then 15% OFF! Wow! Maybe there is a trip this year in my future, after all!

Awesome! You should consider emailing them for a quote. I had a response within 30 minutes of my inquiry. We are going in August 2008, which is also low season and we were quoted $687 (tax and all!) for 9 nights at "Stitch's Hideout" and $763 for "Treasure Cay". I really don't think you can beat their rates. Heck, we are considering extending our stay even longer because of the savings! If you decide to book, be sure to share your experience!

I didn't find many pictures of condos on their site. I kept ending up at the page to get a quote. Maybe I'm at the wrong site? Can someone post a link? Thanks!

Try this:

http://www.floridasunvacationhomes.com/subdivision.asp?ID=10

Scroll the whole way down. You should see a listing of all the homes/townhouses/condos that FSVH manages in Windsor Hills. The brief description beside the photo should mention what type of property it is. If you click on a photo, it should take you to another page with many pictures of that particular property. You should also be able to see the availibility calendar and the seasonal rates.

Hope this helps!

Michelle

Just enjoyed 8 nights at a townhouse. We rented through Florida Sun Vacations and had a very good experience. It's a great alternative to the small rooms at the Disney resorts. Any questions, I would be happy to answer.

Yep, we just recently returned from a week in a pool villa(see Ruellan Villa review) in the "review" forum and WH is a very nice and more affordable alternative to WDW lodging at less than the price of even the value resorts if you factor it over the number of people staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter