babysitters

wuv tigger

<font color=red>I just want us to all be well<br><
DH & I want to have a night together in MGM. It's our 1st time on Disney property & we're staying in OKW (traded Marriott t/s).
What babysitting company do you recommend?

Welcome!

Check with the front desk. Disney has a company they recommend. We've never used it. But I'm sure Disney will only recommend them it they are good.

I think there is info on the Disney web site too.

I called Disney and they had "Kid's Night Out" on their "list". It is not Disney run but they do endorse it. They provide in room service. I've also heard great things about Fairy Godmothers from this and other sites. I think KNO is more $$ than FG. I've heard nothing but positive comments on both companies. We will be choosing between the 2 for our Feb trip too.

We've used Fairy Godmothers twice and been very pleased. The woman who answers the phone can sound a bit scattered, but we've really liked the sitters they sent us. Unlike the Disney endorsed operation, this one is family-run, and that keeps costs down (Although it's not exactly inexpensive.)

We'll use them again when we go in January.

So how much do the sitters cost? Thinking of using one on our january trip for our dd who will be 2.

Stacy

As I recall, FG was 12 per hour, 4 hour minimum, plus one hour travel time. I also tipped. It was about $70 total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter