[B]What is the Candlelight Processional?[/B]

Thanks, this sounds really nice but unfortunately we won't be there for Chrismas.

You don't need to be there for Christmas. Starts the Fri. after Thanksgiving and goes (I think) through New Year's. It was one of the most extraordinary concerts I have ever been to. We have been three times and each time I still get goosebumps when certain songs are sung and tears when Silent Night is sung in German (my greatgrandmother and grandmother would sing it to us in German). The orchestra is phenominal and to hear the 400 voice choir sing is a "once-in-a-lifetime" event. It is even better when you get an enthused guest narrator tell the story of Christ.

If you are there anytime in that time frame, consider seeing it. I would suggest doing a Candlelight Processional dinner package. That way you are guaranteed a certain section of seating instead of waiting in line sometimes for over two hours to get a seat (and even then if the theatre fills-up, you may have to wait for the next performance).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter