[B]Pirate Crocs[/B]

BoosGram

Better than a candygram....I tink, therefore I am.
Attention all Crocs lovers: The Crocs official site (www.crocs.com) is showing Disney Pirate Crocs as coming soon. Maybe that means the Tinkerbell, Cars, etc. ones won't be far behind! :banana:

WOW, That would be cool!
My DD8 has pink MickeyMouse Crocs.
I got her jibbets that Disney offers, but they fall out of her MMCrocs too easily.
Can't wait to see the Pirate Crocs.

BTW, the holes look like the regular round ones, so Jibbitz should work.

BTW, the holes look like the regular round ones, so Jibbitz should work.

It didn't look to me like they even had holes. When looking from the back, I see the holes around the sides, but the part that covers the top of the foot actually looks solid.

WOW, That would be cool!
My DD8 has pink MickeyMouse Crocs.
I got her jibbets that Disney offers, but they fall out of her MMCrocs too easily.

on ebay someone is selling things called DISBITS They are supposed to make it so the jibbitz stay in disney crocs

Can you guys explain to why these crocs are so popular?

It's their good looks, of course! :rotfl:

Actually, for many of us, they are just soooooo very comfortable: light, cushiony, flexible. Just as with anything, though, there are always exceptions to the rule, and you will see posts from DISers who didn't like the way they feel.

I have several pairs in different styles, and think they are comfortable. Some are even cute, some not so cute, some downright ugly. :rotfl:

I have problem feet and these fit nicely. If you are interested, you should really find a store that sells them so you can try a pair on before you buy.

I have several pairs in different styles, and think they are comfortable. Some are even cute, some not so cute, some downright ugly. :rotfl:

I have problem feet and these fit nicely. If you are interested, you should really find a store that sells them so you can try a pair on before you buy.

Good idea.. we will try them.

These crocs are actually already available on disneyshopping.com, in both adult and kids sizes.

Disney is selling the Pirate Crocs at the Pirate of the Caribbean store at the Magic Kingdom. I think they were $37.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter