DIS Veteran
Ok here it is:

Oct 8th - Dinner at Chef Mickey's
Oct 9th - Lunch Sci-fi dine in
Oct 10th- Donalds Breakfastasaurus
Oct 11th - Liberty Tree Tavern
Oct 12th - Split group San Angel Inn & Italy
Oct 13th - Wolfgang Pucks Cafe

One more choice, thinking Espn Club, Crystal Palace or Beaches & Cream. Does anyone have any suggestions? Six out of our group have never stayed on property before!

You're choices sound good. We really enjoyed Crystal Palace. Food was good and character interaction was great. We love Pooh & Friends. For something fun, you may want to try WCC or Ohana's. Do you have kids going? What ages?

I did some of these last August with 16 people...I know how hard it is to find places to accomodate everyone! SciFi would split you up into different cars, so when we did MGM we did 50's PT and H&V so we could all sit together. LTT split us into 2 tables, which was o.k. B&C is kind of a small place, your group would take up most of the table space, lol! WCC is fun, my sister just had her wedding dinner there in May with around 40 people and the service was great. Hope you guys have a great time!

I CAN'T WAIT. I HAVE TWO GIRLS, 11 & 15. tHEN WE HAVE TWO 15YOS, ONE 14 YO, ONE 13YO & ONE 10YO PLUS MY NIECE 18YO. WHEN I MADE THE RESERVATIONS I USED OUR GRAND GATHERING NUMBER SO EVEN IF THEY SPLIT US UP WE WILL BE NEAR EACH OTHER!!!! 76 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

Our group of 15 really liked Ohana, Kona Cafe, and CP. Make sure to show up about 10-15 mins before ressie time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter