• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[B]No Fireworks Shows or Fantasmic?[/B]

EnviroChick

Mouseketeer
We're going to WDW in Jan. 2007. I'm reading a reputable guidebook that states that there are no fireworks shows in January. Is that true, or is that just the evening parades? Fantasmic is a major attraction, they don't close that for the entire winter, do they?

Hmmm....I would question how reputable it is if it says that.

That is not true. :sunny:

EnviroChick said:
We're going to WDW in Jan. 2007. I'm reading a reputable guidebook that states that there are no fireworks shows in January. Is that true, or is that just the evening parades? Fantasmic is a major attraction, they don't close that for the entire winter, do they?

I think you must be misreading the book... of its long out-dated.

All of the shows, Wishes, IllumiNations, and Fantasmic! run 12 months a year (and Wishes MIGHT not run EVERY night, but it does run in January.)

Likewise SpectroMagic and the other parades operate year-round.

BTW, what book are you reading?

I was there in Dec and Jan and all the firework shows were scheduled nightly. I dont think they would ever cancel the firework shows for such a long time.

We were there this past January, and every parade and firework show was scheduled...not every day however, but within a week you could definitely see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter