[B]Disney Scene it?[/B]

epcotgirl16

Earning My Ears
Has anyone played the game Disney Scene it? My little sister just got it and we played 3 times in one day. It's a lot of fun. Being a WDW lover is fun! :thumbsup2

I love that game, thats the game we usually play in the car on the way down to WDW, yes I am lucky enough to have a tv in my car :-)

epcotgirl16 said:
Has anyone played the game Disney Scene it? My little sister just got it and we played 3 times in one day. It's a lot of fun. Being a WDW lover is fun! :thumbsup2
nope but it sounds fun
i actully never heard of until now

lots of fun :) my aunt got it for us when she went before christmas last year (not available in the UK) i forgot we had it now i feel like playing it along with disney song maker and disney trivial pursuit (song maker i don't know if that's the real name)

marypops! said:
lots of fun :) my aunt got it for us when she went before christmas last year (not available in the UK) i forgot we had it now i feel like playing it along with disney song maker and disney trivial pursuit (song maker i don't know if that's the real name)
i have the disney trivail pursuit everytime i play i win at the start i am always last then i win it's wierd i don't win much

I got that game for Christmas! I absolutly :love: that game! I am the undefeated champion!

Yeah that and Disney Trivia Pursuit! It's hillarious playing with a big group of people (especially if it's my friends lol) everybody gets so competitive and about 2 minutes into the game everyone's screaming out answers! It's one of my favorite games!

I have Disney Scene It. Actually, all of the Scene It games I've played are fun. It's fun when you're playing with a huge group of people and everyone starts shouting out the answers.... now I wanna play!

Now I know what to ask for my birthday ;) . I'm sure ALLLLL the BU kids will think it's the hippest thing in the dorm... :rolleyes: . HAHA, too bad! I wanna play!!! Any offers to let me come over and play the game with them? Hehehehe

I play that game every weekend with my friends, and alot during the week with my family. It is so much fun, and its cool how much stuff eveyone knows about disney.

I've played it. My cousin will never live down, "Jumanji" though.

I got the game..not to mention WOOP anyone who TRIEs to beat me! :rotfl: :stir: Jessie here by the way..

I'm the Queen of Disney Scene It. I've never lost once. And I've had the game for over a year.

On the way to WDW last summer, I took the DVD and we played it over the car's DVD player and it kept us entertained for about 5 hours! (We live in WV, so it is about a 15 hour car trip.) I am 12 and my cousin (who went with us) is 11, so it is definatly something adults want to get for their kids to do while on their way to WDW or DLR.

~LuLu

Isn't it the best game ever?! I play with my sister almost every day. She's 14 and i'm 17, and it's halarious because we get so competative about it. But i can't lie, she's the one who's always winning. I've only won 3 times, but you should have seen my victory dance. :banana: < --- kinda like that... :woohoo: <--- with a mixture of that. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter