Awesome Video

Just want to give this thread a bump just in case some of you missed out on these amazing videos. :banana:

Tito

airtito.jpg

:goodvibes Love this video! What a talent. He could probably do something cool with all my video. Makes me impatient to go, can't wait to make more memories.

Personally... I think they are really wierd. JMO
Well, DisneySarah80, I have to agree with you. I think we're really weird as well. (Actually you wrote "wierd" which may have been a misspelling of "wired". And in that case I would also agree. I'm pretty well hopped-up on Coke Zero before I can really get started making a video.)

We're fairly new to the DIS (well, to posting...I've been lurking for years :goodvibes )...

I saw this post when it came up originally, and have been watching all these videos with my family repeatedly. My three year old asks for them constantly! I almost cry every time:rolleyes1 , but that's how I roll, so I'm okay with that :thumbsup2 .

Anyhoo, keep it up everybody, they're fabulous! I've already told my husband to expect random dancing in the World (leaving three weeks from today!) :cool1: .

Well, DisneySarah80, I have to agree with you. I think we're really weird as well. (Actually you wrote "wierd" which may have been a misspelling of "wired". And in that case I would also agree. I'm pretty well hopped-up on Coke Zero before I can really get started making a video.)

I don't think there is anything weird at all about these videos, I think they are innocent and sweet. Each to their own :confused3

Tito

titodis.jpg

airtito.jpg

LOVE LOVE these videos! They get me so excited! I also remember when the new commerial aired(sp?) I was like thats the girl from the video! and DH laughed at me. They always make me smile! :goodvibes

I always love watching the Wolf videos! It just gets me and my little one so excited about our next Disney trip! thank you guys so much for making these. They are a gift to anyone and your family is super cool!

Video threads are better suited for our Theme Parks Community board, so I've moved this one. :)

Why do I keep trying to watch these videos and it keeps saying the content owner has not made this video public??
Ah, the bane of my existence. What kind of device are you using? The problem is the copyrighted music, which the music companies (not YouTube itself) restrict on "mobile devices" like iPhones, Droids, and iPads.

The strange thing is that for a while they tried to restrict it all together. There was a huge outcry from the public simply trying to post a video with no profit motive in mind. Hopefully, they'll relent on this in the future.

This is the reason I've posted all my videos at vimeo.com/brutewolf. Vimeo also has a mobile app which allows the videos to play fine.

If you're not on a mobile device, then I don't know.

Ah, the bane of my existence. What kind of device are you using? The problem is the copyrighted music, which the music companies (not YouTube itself) restrict on "mobile devices" like iPhones, Droids, and iPads.

The strange thing is that for a while they tried to restrict it all together. There was a huge outcry from the public simply trying to post a video with no profit motive in mind. Hopefully, they'll relent on this in the future.

This is the reason I've posted all my videos at vimeo.com/brutewolf. Vimeo also has a mobile app which allows the videos to play fine.

If you're not on a mobile device, then I don't know.
Ohhhhhhhhh that would explain it I am on an iPad. I will have to go over to my vimeo. Thx!!!! Great videos btw. Man apple is killing me. I looooooove my iPad but stuff like this and flash player is brutal.:eek:

These videos bring a smile to my face! Such fun and talented people!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter