Aventura and park tickets question

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi all
Arriving in a couple of weeks from the U.K. and first time at the Aventura. Bought our Universal tickets from Virgin Atlantic holidays whose info just arrived today. I’m told to go to the park and look for a Will Call kiosk and enter my credit card for ID plus a code they provided.
Not had to do this before and I’m wondering in order to save time if the hotel can do this exchange for me rather than queuing at the park?

TIA
Glenn

Just to add to the above (and others reading in the future) ask at the ticket desk in the hotel lobby BUT know their hours are not 24/7 like the hotel check-in. The Hotel and Universal are two separate companies. Loews operates the hotels and Universal the parks.

A lot of “onsite” guests are use to Disney (one big company that owns both) and some ticket questions can be handled right at hotel check-in, no matter if you are doing a late night check-in. Universal is not like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter