AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES- READ HERE FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. Just curious what is the time delay after a new member reaches 10 posts? I am on post 11 now and I still can't add an avatar.

NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .
Helpful. Thanks.

Thank you so much for posting this! I was just pressing preferences about 100 times hoping something would change! :rotfl:

Somewhere after feeling tecnically challenged but before bailing on the best commnity I've come across (and the ONLY one I've joined!), I'm so glad I decided to just read posts for a while. Very helpful!

newbie here. This helps but what is considered a post? commenting on a thread or creating a thread.

Oh goodness me. I should have looked harder when I was trying to look everywhere for how to change my signature! Guess I know the answer now! :rotfl:

Thank you for flagging all of the helpful info in the boards - makes it much easier for a new member to learn the ropes here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter