Availability at BLT at 7 month

jennycash

Earning My Ears
Hi! I was wondering how availability is at Bay Lake at the 7 month mark. Is it easy to get a studio there at 7 months? 1 bedroom? Anyone have experience or thoughts on this? Thank you in advance :)

This data is nearing 2 years old, but gives you a directional idea:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/pr...-some-1-bedrooms-vgc-update-10-21-15.3419112/

Standard View requires owning there. Any studio at BLT is tough at 7 months from October-marathon. The rest of the year, being prompt at 7 months and using the waitlist strategically is key.

1 bedrooms are always easier to get, but again, during fall and marathon, I would not delay at 7 months, and it might still require a waitlist. Lake View is the largest category.

This data is nearing 2 years old, but gives you a directional idea:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/pr...-some-1-bedrooms-vgc-update-10-21-15.3419112/

Standard View requires owning there. Any studio at BLT is tough at 7 months from October-marathon. The rest of the year, being prompt at 7 months and using the waitlist strategically is key.

1 bedrooms are always easier to get, but again, during fall and marathon, I would not delay at 7 months, and it might still require a waitlist. Lake View is the largest category.

Thank you so much! Very helpful.

From personal experience, I was able to get a studio for 6 nights at 7months for next month. Standard view wasn't available, so we got lake view. I switched a few days after the 7 month mark.

Hi! I was wondering how availability is at Bay Lake at the 7 month mark. Is it easy to get a studio there at 7 months? 1 bedroom? Anyone have experience or thoughts on this? Thank you in advance :)
It also depends on how many days you want. I got Dec 30 & 31 last year ('16) using a waitlist. People change their minds all the time, happily for some others!:)

It definitely depends on the dates you want and how many you want. I own BLT and tried to book the first days of december a few days after the 11 month window had opened, but the first days were already gone. I have now waitlisted the missng days and booked the rest.

I tried to book a standard studio. The lake view is available but i'm crossing my fingers for someone canceling the standard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!