Autograph Vinylmation for GKTW

DarthVader92

Theme Park Operations
Just bought a 9-inch white vinylmation and plan to have the podcast team sign it and auction it for GKTW. Anyone have an idea where we could auction it off. Should I send it to Dave? Should I auction it on PCC 3.0?

Very cool! I'd talk to Dave and see what he suggests being that he auctions things off quite a bit. The other option would be eBay.

Just an update:

The vinylmation received its first 6 autographs today. The following people have signed it so far:)

Pete
Walter
John
Kevin
NikkiBell
and Vice President of Adventures by Disney Josh D'Amaro!!!

Better start saving your pennies :)

Just an update:

The vinylmation received its first 6 autographs today. The following people have signed it so far:)

Pete
Walter
John
Kevin
NikkiBell
and Vice President of Adventures by Disney Josh D'Amaro!!!

Better start saving your pennies :)
Hi Matt, what a great idea! I've auctioned some things off for other people. I just use eBay for my auctions but make sure I set up 100% of the donated amount to go to GKTW. I could auction it off, or you could do it yourself. Either way. Thanks so much for your help and support of GKTW!

Dave: After 3.0 I think I will just send it to you. Are you going to be on 3.0? I'll need you to sign it as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts